Piper

Heading into math I saw no familiar faces so I sat in an empty desk in the corner at the front since most people liked to sit in the back. I started writing down the homework assignments when a buff boy sat next to me, definitely the stuck up jock kind of kid so I ignored him until he said " your eyes are kind of weird, but in a good way."
"Um...thanks" that was what I usually say to anyone that said anything about my eyes
"So you wanna go to the winter dance with me?" He said with a smirk
"Um no I have a boyfriend."
"He's not here right now is he? He doesn't have to know."
"The answer is no" I emphasized the no
"Fine, whatever" he said crossing his arms and walking over to his group of stuck up jocks, I couldn't wait to er out of this class,

     My next class was Greek, then I had mythology after that, both classes I had with Percy. I was glad at least I would have a friend in those classes and English which we both sucked at. I ran to catch up with Percy becuase I had no idea where the classes were but before I reached him I was pinned down on the wall by that jerk in math class. He's mashed his lips into mine I tried my hardest not to let him in. Then he started moving towards my neck and I screamed "get off of me"I was about to punch him but Percy beat me to it.
"She has a boyfriend dude" was all he said before walking off.
I ran up to him " Percyyyy I wanted to do that!"
"Sorry, mortals like him annoy me so much though and I can't punch the girls that hit on me, plus no one hurts my lil' sis"
I smiled and hugged him "thanks big bro"
"Anytime beauty queen"he smirked
I glared at him and punched his shoulder.hard.
"Owwwwweee,piiiiper." He whined
" you should know not to call me that."
He pouted "you never punch Leo when he says that."
I rolled my eyes "lets go to class "
Greek and mythology both easy A's