Percy

As the giant killed the other one there was a thump, Amanda had passed out and Amber was fussing over her. I looked at Piper," I'll take her and you take Beth?" She asked
"Ok"
I ran out of the room to search for Beth when I heard sobbing coming from the girls bathroom, I bit my lip, I'm not allowed to go in there and i was sure as hell she wasn't coming out,but I knocked anyway, the sobbing quieted and there was shuffling around, but then it was silent, so I opened the door to find Beth huddled in the farthest corner when she saw me she shrieked and started crying harder saying "please don't hurt me."
I started to walk over to her, slowly but when I reached about 3 feet ahead of her she screamed "stay away from me, your not human."
I didn't know what else to do but kneel in front of her and take her hands, she was shaking so hard she didn't try to pull away instead she just kept saying,           " p-please,d-don't hurt m-me." She said while sobbing.
"I promise I won't hurt you."I said softly
She stopped sobbing and started hiccuping."hic- promise?"
" I promise."
"What are you?" She said,her almond eyes peircing my green ones.
"Umm"  wasn't sure what to say, what if she wasn't a demigod?
Just then Piper walked in and Beth shrieked pulling her hands out of mine and put them over her head," d-don't hurt me p-please."
I glared at Piper I had just gotten her to calm down. She walked over to us and by now Beth was trembling.hard. She sobbed "you people aren't human."
Piper pressed her lips together and snapped her fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS ILY<3