Piper

~time lapse~ Percy's house

Getting to Percy's house I didn't knock I just used the key they keep in the flower pot and walked in.
"Percy I'm here!" She shouted
" hey Sally, how are you?"
"Good I just made some cookies, want some?" She said
"Uh, duh who wouldn't want famous blue cookies from Sally?" I said cocking my head to the side
She laughed" there in the kitchen."
I ran in there, poured a glass of milk and took 6 cookies from her tray, leaving about 14 left, I shrugged and made my way to the couch.
"COOKIESSSSSS!" I hear, and a set of really loud footsteps pound down the stairs. I rolled my eyes.
As Percy grabbed the whole tray, Sally slapped the back of his head and said" leave some for your friends."" Be more lie Piper." She looked over to see my little stack of cookies. "Oh never mind, but she's a guest she can have as many as she wants, you can have two." I grinned Sally was hilarious, and like my second mom. He pouted and grabbed two.

~BETH~

As I got to Percy's place a grinning piper opened the door, "hey Piper."
"Hey Beth come in."
I walked in not really understanding why piper opened the door. Oh well
"Hey Percy." I called laughing seeing a shirtless Percy pouting and drinking blue... milk? What the heck? I decided not ask. " what's wrong? You look like someone just stole your cookies."
He looked over and I doubled over laughing his pouty face was hilarious
"Someone did steal my cookies." He said matter of factly, glaring at Piper, I looked over to see a smirking Piper bite into a blue cookie.

~NOAH~
Before I went to Percy's I picked up Ali and we drove there together
When we got there and rang the doorbell and very happy and shirtless Percy opened the door and backed away, courtseying and putting his left arm across him said "please come in, oh your royalness." I rolled my eyes and so did Ali as we walked in we saw a grey sweatpansed piper laughing over something Beth said. We sat down and Percy followed us "let's play truth or dare." Ali said Percy shrugged ok.
" piper... truth or dare?"
"Da." She said before a giant... dog broke through the window I found it cute, but Percy pulled out a baseball bat and piper pulled out a butter knife, what the hell?
And Beth screamed as it lunged at her.