The Spells -Chapter 7

Erza's pov

We fought Crimson non-stop. "Ice make hammer." "Sky dragon roar." Everyone was attacking him with as much magic as they could.

Lucy stood up straight & took out her keys. "Celestrial spirits grant me the power to fight evil & to protect. Angelic soul!" Lucy glowed blue. She appeared wearing a blue thigh high dress that faded into purple, & the straps of her shoes twisted around her legs. "I know that spell Anne Heartfilia used it to put me in that hole in hell." Crimson yelled charging at lucy. "Regulus impact!" Lucy's hands glowed like loki's. She fought Crimson head on. She was fast like cancer, tactical like Capricorn, strong like Virgo & as Swift as Sagittarius. "Enough! I'm ending this now!" Crimson sent a blasted of magic knocking down everyone, but the Master, Laxus, Lucy & I. Lucy was breathing heavy. Master was going really to attack. Laxus's temper was raising. & I brought out my heavens armor. Master's hand started to glow. He's castings Fairys Law. "No Master." "Lucy are you alright?" I whispered to her. "Yeah. Master I need a favor." "Yes Lucy?" "I need you, Laxus & Erza to distract him." She said out of breath. "As you wish my child." Master said. We fought crimson as Lucy chanted softly to herself. "Cheetah armor!" I yelled changing armor. Master grow 20 feet & throw a punch at crimson. Laxus hit him with wing attacks, punches, & his roar, & the rest of guild throw magic attacks at him. Lucy stood silently behind us. "Don't ignore me Heartfilia!" He screamed at Lucy dodging the guilds attacks. He rose up his fist to her. Lucy throw her keys in the air above her. He was about to hit her when Lucy's hand caught his fist. "Light of the of the Stars shine on the wicked & protect the innocence. Go now Heavens glow!"

Natsu's pov

Golden yellow orbs appeared in the air in front of us. The orbs flew up into the air & gathered in the middle of the keys, like millions stars. They came raining down from the sky. The orbs hit Crimson & Lucy directly. A blast of light erupted from where they stood engulfing us all. After the light vanished & as the smoke cleared. There stood Lucy & crimson. Lucy's Angelic soul disappeared. Crimson fell to the ground. Lucy's spirits appeared & took Crimson away. Lucy fell to the floor. "Lucy!" Everyone yelled. I ran to her side. "Luce! Hey Luce!" I said holding Lucy. "Wendy!" Wendy ran over to us & started healing her. "Come on Lucy." Levy whispered. "Lucy we're sorry please wake up." Erza said. Lucy slowly started to wake up. "Lucy!" I yelled hugging her. "Natsu...can't..breathe." Lucy gasped. "Sorry." "Speaking of sorry we all are. we're sorry for how we treated you." Erza said bowing her head. "Lucy I'm sorry most of all. I'm sorry I hurt you, I kicked you off the team, & for pushing you away." I said shamefully. Suddenly Lucy started to glow as pieces of her started fading. "I forgive you. All of you & Natsu for all the time I was gone I couldn't hate you, I tried to hate you for what you did but I couldn't." "Luce what's happening to you?" I asked. "Natsu I have to tell you something important." She said as a tear fell from her face. "Luce tell me later when you feel better & still here with us." Lucy fades more every minute. "Natsu I'm sorry & I love you." She smiled as the last of her disappears. She loves me? "No lucy come back." I cried.

(I'm sorry for the that it's so late. I'll try to update more.)