big wolf's don't cry

"I can't believe your mom put Romulus as your babysitter" Isis said as we were hanging at the mall, Isis was getting her hair done as howler was reading a magazine waiting for her to get done

"I know, but apparently, Howleen doesn't find this a problem seeing she's in love with the guy"

"Yes I think you told me about that, besides the guy is too old for her and I think he does have a girlfriend"

"I don't care if he has a girlfriend or not as long as Howleen isn't bugging me during the babysitting hours I am totally fine"

" so how is the babysitting going?"

" Well last night was only round one I can't wait for round 2"

" you are really bad you know that?"

" I'm glad you finally noticed but don't worry I'm not doing this because I hate the guy, I'm doing it for fun"

" Why don't you try giving him a chance?"

" what's the point of doing that? I tried being nice to him when I was little but apparently, he just treated me even worse than he does now "

" This is almost like a bad soap opera but it is turning out to be good "

" What?"

" think about it, your life with wolf boy is a soap opera and the girl hates the boy, the sister is in love with the guy, and then the next thing you know the one that hates the guy is in love with him secretly "

"Yeah I'm going to act like I didn't hear that "

" speaking of lovers, how are you and  T.Y?"

" oh yeah I forgot to tell you I throw him off a roof "

" howler!" Isis said what a gasp, after the salon Isis stock up on clothes and also try to get howler to buy stuff too, once that was done they headed over to Isis's place but howler had to go home for tonight she was expecting another visit from Romulus.

That night)

"So who's ready to have some fun this night?"

" let's not forget last time I bailed you out so let's not repeat this" howler said as she went to her room leaving howleen with him, an hour later of not being bothered, her  sister comes into the room to tell her it is time for dinner, howler went down to eat, during the almost long silent dinner time Romulus tries to make conversation which got howleen talking

"What about you howler?"

"Please don't talk to me, I still don't like you "

"And why not, I still don't understand why you dislike me?"

" ever since he became our babysitter you've been mean to him Non-Stop," howleen said

" It happened back at Crescent Moon High when I first started there you were nothing but a piece of garbage to me, not to mention you've been picking at me and having your bully dogs lock me in my locker do you remember that?!"

"..."

"But if you don't, I could always refresh your memory of when you made fun of me and humidity to me in front of everyone there making me think you were my friend and this cool guy my sister told me about"

howler said angrily has Romulus looked hurt by this and howleen didn't know what to say

"howler ..."

"And let's not forget where you pull the terrible prank on me and got me suspended!" she said shouting as she stood up from her seat " Now, do you understand why I don't like you?" She said as she left the kitchen, howler was about to head out of the door before she grabbed her coat and was stopped by Romulus

"Hold on howler you still can't leave the house"

"I can do what I want and you're not my guardian so I don't really care what you have to say to me, you're just going to have to deal with it"

" Okay okay I get it you're mad at me for what I did to you back in high school and ....I'm sorry I was a jerk to you and you have every right to hate me"

"Darn right I do," howler said crossing her arms

"But let's not forget you're also the one that started the pranks and got me put in the hospital"

"That's what you deserve for what you did to me"

"ok that's fair, but can we put this behind us we haven't seen each other for a very long time and I just want to start fresh from here"

"Yeah that's what you said the last time and that's when you dump a whole bucket of paint on me remember that?"

" Okay so maybe I was being a really mean wolf to you but you were a new pup in school what did you think would happen?"

" you know that's the same question I asked myself when I look at you, how else am I supposed to treat him?" she said as she left the house without another word

at school)

"wow, he did that to you?"

"wait you went to Crescent Moon High?"

isis asked

"It was my first school before I became ...this"

"You mean you went from a girl picking up daisies to a ruthless heartless badass?" Isis said as howler looked at her

"isis that's not very nice"

mimi said

"it's ok, she's right, I was heartless back then"

"You don't look heartless"

"Because I had to learn how to camouflage it in Order to not make the same mistakes, you'll be really surprised at how bad my 10 schools hated me but I can't be that way anymore because I promised Mom along with clawdeen that I would never do it again" howler said with a laugh

"So what are you going to do about dog boy?"Danielle asked

"Nothing apparently he thinks that all forgive and forget when really you just forgive but never forget"

"So you still going to beat him up?"

"I would but I don't want to anymore all I have to do is just play along and get used to it"

"Let me guess, you got busted by your mom when you left the house"

"I had to get away, it was either staying in the house and destroy him or get busted by Mom"

"You know if you want I can stay over with you"

Danielle said

"Would you really do that?"

"Of course, you're my best friend there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you, except rob the bank"