monster high: Frights, Camera, Action!

A large part of the Monster High student body chooses to catch the new Vampire Majesty movie before classes one day. Draculaura is among them, even though she openly disapproves of the inaccuracy of the Vampire Majesty series and considers its leading actress, Veronica Von Vamp, a hack, going so far as to talk during the entire movie and ruin it for many of the students, leaving them annoyed with her. Her friends show her some patience and allow her to tell them the true story of the Vampire Court in Transylvania, which she grew up amidst. Draculaura enthusiastically explains that the vampires find their leader by listening to the Vampire's Heart, a magic artifact that can locate the rightful ruler and lights up in their presence. She adds that the Vampire's Heart has failed to lead the vampires to their new queen for four centuries and counting,. Her friends agree that story is better than the one of the Vampire Majesty movies. However, that does not prevent Toralei and Gory from teasing Draculaura afterward.

"you a vampire queen you don't even have your vampire powers yet"

Gory said as she cornered Draculaura to the lockers

"I never said..."

Draculaura started but was cut off buy Toralei and her group

"You think that you are all bats but what have you ever done?"

Toralei said as they both started to laugh that's when howler stepped in with a baseball bat in hand making them back up

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you two muskrats she's done more things than you could ever imagine but wait I should turn the tables on you guys what have you two idiots have ever done"

"Mind your own business howler!"

Toralei told her

"you can try to protect her all you want but there is no one here to protect you," gory told her but howler just smirked

"You think that's the thing.... gory, if I need a protection I would have brought more friends but you're just dealing with me now vampire, you two better disappear right now or else this will be covered in you know what"

"Who's going to make us?"

Toralei said as Clawdeen and Frankie came in

"You two better watch your fangs!"

Clawdeen said standing up for Draculaura along with the others that came as well

"Do you want me to unleash a plague on them because I have a new amulet I've been dying to try out"

Cleo said scaring them

" funny, so do I"

Isis said as she came with Danielle and Mimi, Draculaura thank them but she wanted to fight her own battles which backfired extremely. The group left as gory turned into a bat with a puff of red smoke following them as well

"Danielle bring the bird cage we're going bat hunting"

Howler said as Clawdeen stopped her

"Okay howler you can stop now you did Enough"

"I feel like I didn't do enough"

Howler said to herself

"There right I have never done anything important, that's why I don't have all my vampire powers yet"

Draculaura explain to them that one of the vampires got their powers by saving a vampire lord from a sunburn and that she didn't do anything important in order for her to get her powers, howler told her she doesn't have to do anything important to get her power she'll get them when the time is right.