Monster High: Scaris City of Frights

request by: princess70987

Everyone was in class as Clawdeen plans a 'Fashion Mob', a surprise fashion show starring herself and her friends at school. Danelle was excited about it seeing she was happy to give clawdeen a helping hand with the outfits for howler, Isis, Mimi and Jennifer, As the girls waited for class to end , Rochelle Goyle chases after a rose petal given to her by Garrott du Roque, her boyfriend from Scaris, once the bell rang the show was one, of Frankie, booted up the Boombox changing Jackson to Holt,clawdeen and her friends strut the runway in their new look and right behind them was howler and her friends. However, thanks to a 'mix-up' from Toralei, Heath is put in a dress and heels and ends up clumsily tripping and abruptly ending the show. Thanks to Ghoulia, however, the fashion show was put on FrightTube and had gotten quite a large amount of views, howler and her friends listen in on Clawdeen's chat until she was called to the office and explain to her and her friends about the good news. She was super happy and wanted her friends to come along and with a little begging, blood good agreed to let her friends go, She also let Rochelle Goyle accompany them, as she is from Scaris.

Howler pov)

"Tell me again why I can't go?"

Howler asked as she followed clawdeen and her friends to the airport

"Because only we were included to go I know you want to go and I'm sorry but maybe next time"

"But that's not fair"

Howler said with a sigh

"Don't be too upset I promise to bring you back a souvenir"

clawdeen said as she and the others aboard the plane not seen howler grin on an idea. After explaining everything to Isis Isis freaked and book howler, Danielle, Jennifer and Mimi to Scaris flying in first class.

"Your sister will kill you when she finds out that you are Scaris"

Danielle said

"I know, but I didn't want to stay at Monster High for no apparent reason and just be stuck with homework on top of homework"

"So what about your sister won't she tattle on you?"

"Well yes but let's just say she's a little bit occupied at the moment"

Howler said as she set up Howleen and Romulus on a weekday Cruise.

Clawdeen pov )

On the plane, Rochelle tells Frankie about Garrott, and how he had bred his own special rosebush just for her so she would know how special she was to him. However, she also explained that he had stopped writing letters to her some time ago, and she concluded he had met someone else. Frankie refuses to believe this and decides that, whilst in Scaris, she would take Rochelle to find Garrott and get an explanation. Also revealed is that Toralei stowed away on the plane, hitching a ride to Scaris. Finally, in Scaris, the ghouls drop Clawdeen off at Moanatella's headquarters.

"O.M ghoul is that what I think it is? Moanatella ghostier headquarters"

Clawdeen said pointing to the building but for some reason shocked with thunder

"You totally got this" Draculaura said "go knock her dead uh undead", She said as everybody wishes her good luck. Clawdeen meets Jinafire Long and Skelita Calaveras and though friendly with each other, Moanatella coldly reminds them that only one of them will be her apprentice.

Howler pov)

"Well I don't see my sister anywhere"

"Can we go shopping now?"