Wedding Day

The Williams Wedding

Me: Ok girl I'm done with your last curl, you love it

Trisha: GIRL YES!!!! Thank you for being able to do everybody hair for my wedding. I wouldn't want nobody else to do me and my girls hair but you

Me: You know I got you girl, and thank you for inviting me. But I'm going to go get seated

After talking to Trisha I walked in the church to take my seat next to my bestfriend and her husband. We wait until it's time for the bride to come and we get up. My friend Trisha was so beautiful walking down that isle. I always pictured myself doing the same thing with my ex fiancé. Yes ex fiancé, during our dinner with the family and friends I ended up finding out he was sleeping with my older sister Bahja. It broke my heart that I fell in love with him and for him to sleep with my sister. Bahja has always been the hating type when it comes to me. Why? I would not know I mean she always got what she wanted and any guy she wanted but she always liked to take mines also. So here I am single and scared to love anyone because of my sister.

       After the wedding we went to the reception and it was beyond beautiful. After their dance everyone else one got up to dance except me. I watched my best friend and her husband dance and smile. I turned my head and started checking my emails until I felt someone eyes on me. I looked up and met eyes with Trisha's husbands groomsman. I really didn't know him I just seen him around town. He was talking to Trisha's husband and looking at me at the same time. I just got up to go to the restroom to get myself together, five minutes late me I came out to say goodbye to everyone because I needed to ship some hair off to my customers and work in the morning. When I finally made it to Trisha she was talking to her husband and his groomsman that was looking at me.

Me: Hey girl I'm about to go, I had a great time but I have to get some stuff shipped out tonight.

Trisha: No girl it's ok, but one thing before you leave

Me: What is it?

Trisha: Dance with my brother in law, just one dance

Me: Really Trish

Trisha: Pleaseee

I looked to the guy and gave in to Trish and walked to the dance floor with the guy following behind me. He grabbed my arm to turn me around and put his arms on my lower back pushing his body up against mine.

Me: So what's your name

The Guy: Makih, what's yours beautiful

Me: Bella, why you wanted to dance with me?

Makih: Seen you at the wedding and thought you were beautiful, so here I am trying to be a gentleman to you

Bella: Well thank you

We dance for a little while longer to "Am I Dreamin-Xscape" and after a while I actually looked at him and he was actually a handsome guy might I say. I got so lost into his eyes then his lips. Until I seen that he was saying something to me.

Makih: The song is over Bella

Bella: Oh sorry, well thank you for the dance
Makih. I have to go now

Makih: Can I get your number?

Bella: I don't give my number out sorry, bye

I walked out of the building and went to my nice comfortable house that I missed so much

I walked out of the building and went to my nice comfortable house that I missed so much. I went to take a long needed shower and got out to finish shopping the rest of my hair for 4 hours and went to sleep for work in the morning