Drama

Two weeks have went by and Makih had came back in town. We've been on two date since then and I can honestly say that in feeling him a lot. As I got done with one of my clients I walked upstairs to talk to the guys for a minute before I get started on my next client.

Me: Hey guys

Shon: Wassup lil sis, I see your busy down there

Me: Man, I've been doing hair since I walked in the door. I just wanted to come up here right quick to make sure everything is ok. If y'all need anything ordered just send the email to E.

Shon: Ok sis I gotcha

Lil Snuck: When we gone be together Bella I've been waiting for 2 years now

Me: Boy I am too old for you, but I got to go

I headed back downstairs to my next client which was Yasmin.

Me: Hey girl

Yasmin: Hey girl

As I was coloring her hair to blonde I was talking to Star until she stopped talking and looked at someone behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Makih standing there with some food in his hand.

Makih: Hey baby, I brought you something to eat

Me: Thank you M, let me finish with Yasmin and I'll come up

Yasmin: Hey baby daddy

Me: Baby daddy?

Makih: Man Yasmin wtf are you doing here

Yasmin: Wtf are you doing here, you fucking my hairstylist now.

Just then Yasmin swung on Makih and everything went left from then.

Yasmin: You bitch ass nigga, you take my child from me and now you sitting here fucking her. What, you leave me for her?  You had this bitch around my child Makih? HUH?

Me: Bitch? Never that you dumb ass broad. Yo I can't even believe I ever hung out with you

Makih: What? We been over Yasmin 2 years ago so don't come at me on whoever tf I'm dating. Just know Kairi good she don't need no dumb ass mother like you. Braking shit up in here like that.

Yasmin: Man fuck you Makih

By now everybody from the upper level had came down to see what was going on. I was truly in shock about what just went on because it happened so fast. Shit was broken in my shop all my utensils were scattered all over the floor. I did not expect this to happen at all.

Me: GET OUT!! BOTH OF YA'LL

Everybody looked at me scared at this point because I never hollered at my job. Never have I ever had this happen to me in my place of business. I walked upstairs to my office and just sat their trying to calm myself down before I black out and hit somebody. 20 minutes later Star and Shon came in my office and sat down in front of my desk. They just sat there and didn't say nothing for 5 minutes. 

Star: We cleaned your stuff up and E already ordered the other utensils that they broke and I already gave the others your clients so you don't have to worry about none of that.

Shon: Sis it's ok, you didn't know all this was gone happen and that they knew each other.

Shon and the other guys met Makih before because he came to get his hair cut one day and they kinda became friends that quick.

Me: This is too much, I have a whole list of clients to do today and look at this shit. Can't do nothing now because they bullshit. Yo take her off my clients list period. I don't need this drama at all, got my damn shop looking like some kind of fucking show. I'll just stay in here and do my orders and stuff. Tell all my clients they get some money off of their bill today and that I'm sorry.

Star: Ok girl I gotcha

After they left I started getting some of my orders done for my hair and swim suit line. I just needed something to take my mind off of everything today. And from all of that my phone is broke also so I'm phoneless also. I got up and went downstairs to get in my car to go to sprint to get me a new phone asap. When I was done all my messages came flowing back in and I got one several from Makih and Yasmin.

Makih: I'm sorry for what happened at your shop B, I already gave E some money to pay for what was broken.

- Come on Bella answer my calls

- I'll be waiting for you to call, I'm sorry baby girl

Yasmin: So you didn't feel the need to tell me you knew my baby daddy I sat there and told you about me and my situation with him and you fucking him this whole time

- You a bitch, how you do that to me

- Oh so you gone act like you don't see my text messages

- Don't worry because I'll be back to your shop and beat your ass

Me to Yasmin: Girl ain't nobody scared of your petty ass, and bitch you owe me my money for fuckin up my shop. And if I knew he was your baby daddy it wouldn't be your concern if I was fucking him or not. When I see you don't run, because that's your ass, now your dismissed ✌🏾

Welp this is what my life consisted of today full of fuckin drama. It made me think should I give Makih a chance or what.