Fish Feet

(Mari's POV)
"GIRL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL IN BED?!" "AHHHHHH!!!" I scream and fall over to see Alya smirking at the doorway of my tent. "How'd you sleep girl?" She asks as I stand up groggily. "Mhmm" Alya sighs, "Hurry up and get dressed. We're going swimming!" I laugh and zip the door closed before quickly changing into my swimsuit which is red with black polkadots. Much like my suit. "Mari, don't you remember last night?" Tikki asks me, zipping up from my sleeping bag. "Huh? I just seem to remember, sushi? And Chat?" I turn confused and shrug it off. "But you can't go swimming!" She shouts just as Adrian comes by. "Hide Tikki!" I whisper shout. "Hey Mari! You were still sleeping when I got up. You're a heavy sleeper!" He laughs. "Y-yea! I uh s-sleep like a erm rock?" I stammer and he laughs. "Come on. We better catch up," he smiles. One we finally arrive, I notice two figures fighting. As I get closer I recognize Alix and Chloe and hear snippets of conversation. "You've lost it!" Alix is saying. "Lost what?" Chloe snaps. "Your mind for one! And my skates!" Alix shouts in Chloe's face. Alix storms off and I can see a neon and black blob sink below the waves.

(Alix's POV)
"Those skates cost a whole two month's allowance! First my watch now my skates!" I sit against a tree and scowl. I watch as a black butterfly lands on my remaining skate. "Surfer, I am Hawkmoth. That girl destroyed your prized possession." A male voice booms in my head. I also hear a soft female voice, "We can help you retrieve your skate and get revenge. All you must do my friend, is find the Miraculouses," She says. "No prob," I grin as I change into a neon wet suit and my skate elongates into a levitating surf board.

(Mari's POV)
"Alya! What happened?" I ask my best friend. "Long story short, Alix told Chloe off and the phyco threw her skate into the water," she shrugs. "CHLOE!!!" I hear a shout from behind. I turn to see that Alix has been akumatized again. I gasp and run behind a tent. "Tikki! Looks like those skates meant a lot to Alix," I tell my kwami. "Tikki! Spots on!" I transform and see Chat has already showed up. "Hello Mi'Lady! Fancy seeing you here," he smirks. I roll my eyes. "Speak for yourself Kitty. I'm surprised!" A voice says behind me. "Tell me about it," says another. I turn to see Volpina and Jade Turtle. "Surfer's heading for the water! With Chloe!" Volpina points and we all head over to the ocean. I cast my yo yo to support me over the water but miss my target and start plummeting to the cold salt water. "LADYBUG!!" I hear Chat shout after me. I hit the water with a splash and hear my own echo. "Whatever you do, don't swim to the surface," Someone says. I turn to Chat who has wide eyes. My eyes widen as well as I see his legs or at least what used to be his legs which are now a long fish tail. I look at my own fish feet which match my suit perfectly. "FISH FEET!!! CHAT WHATS GOING ON!!" I scream. How am I screaming underwater?!?! Was this what Tikki was talking about earlier? "How are we supposed to defeat the akuma with fish feet?!" I ask my partner. "Hmmm. No idea," I throw my hands in the air angrily as to my surprise, a burst of water follows them. "What the?!" I shout. "The Moon Rings!" Chat says triumphantly. "Do that again!" He grins. I throw my hands up and the water forms a wall. Chat holds his hand flat and the wall turns to ice! "Freaky," I mutter as Surfer runs right into it. I jut out my hand to catch her and Chloe in a blob of water and throw them ashore. "How are we supposed to get the akuma?" Chat asks, crossing his arms. "Only one way to find out. LUCKY CHARM!" A wireless hair dryer falls into my hands. "What am I supposed to do with this?" I look around. Volpina, a secluded beach section, the hair dryer, and Chat. I flip on my yo yo and call Volpina. "Hey where are you and Chat?" She asks. "Long story, I need you to make an illusion of me and Chat," I say quickly. She nods and hangs up. "Ok that takes care of that, but what about these?" He guestures to his tail. "Follow me," I say as I speed off toward the beach spot. "Get as far away from the water as possible," I instruct Chat. He wiggles beside me and I use the hair dryer to dry our tails off. "Clever Mi'Lady," he grins. I notice he's not being his flirtatious self today. "Chat, are you ok?" I ask him. He nods and tries to avoid the subject. "Here our illusions are coming this way," he points. We jump out from behind the rocks and land on our doubles, causing them to dissipate. "All the deets," Volpina whispers to us before jumping at Surfer. "Give me your Miraculous or Chloe will drown!" She shouts hovering above our heads. "Not so fast!" I shout and jerk my hand upwards creating another wall of water. "Chat! The board!" I shout and he uses his Cataclysm to break it. I use my hydrokinesis to catch her and throw her back ashore. "Thanks Chat!" Jade Turtle grins and snaps the decaying board in half as the akuma flies out. "TIME TO DE-EVILIZE!" I shout as I use my yo yo to cleanse the akuma "Bye bye little butterfly." "Bye guys!" Jade Turtle shouts as all four of us take off. "Tikki, spots off," I whisper behind a tent. "See what I was talking about Marinette?" She asks. "Yea I get it now. Chat wasn't himself today but he wouldn't tell me what's wrong. Any way we have to get you some cookies!" I say handing her a cookie from my bag. She smiles and eats the cookie.

(Third person)
The two girls watch from behind the bushes. The first a brunette with purple streaks and short hair, with a scar on her forehead and hazel eyes. The second a blond with blue eyes and a scar running straight through her right eye. The girls watch with intensity. "Looks like we have some more mermaids," the first, Bri said to the other. "A mermaid," Sadie, the second told her friend. "And a merman. Bri rolls her eyes at her friend's technicality. "Whatever. We have to keep them away from Mako. Especially tonight," she snaps.

Hey wazzup?!

Yea I couldn't help myself. I added the girls. I had to. *shrugs helplessly*

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

-Bri