Miraculous Miraculouses

(Mari's POV)
I stir awake and look around. Where's Bri? I shake Sadie awake who jumps up still half asleep and on a fighting stance, "Guhmnm... Back off!" She grumbles sleepily. "Nothing's up. Hey, where are my earrings? I swear I had them on last night... and where's Bri?" I ask, upturning the sleeping bags and pillows, looking for my earrings. Bang! A loud noise comes from outside. "Bri..." Sadie murmurs. We run outside to see Chat Nior and Honey Badger, scraped and bruised, fight each other reluctantly. "What are they doing?!" I shout in horror. "No idea.." Sadie says under her breath. The two pause and take deep breaths and continue to fight. "Winne, Moon's out!" She shouts, transforming into Alpha. "We've got to keep them from killing each other!" Sadie says worriedly. I look up slowly and see two figures standing by, watching the fight intensely. "Have the two of lost your minds!?" Sadie explodes, snapping me back to reality. "She-!" Chat looks sadly at Bri who allows a tear to drop to the sand. "Bri...give Mari... back her earrings..." Sadie says slowly. Bri shakes her head. "I-I c-can't!" She sobs and takes off, toward the two figures. "Great. Now Hawkmoth has the Ladybug miraculous," Chat grunts and staggers. "Chat!" I shout, rushing over to him. "Are you ok Chatton?" I ask him, helping him to his feet. "I-I'm fine prrriinncceesssssssss..." Chat slowly sways back and fourth and topples on top of me. "What the-!" I shout in surprise. I lift Chat up bridal style. "R-really Princess.. I-I'm fine," he says quietly. "You can barely stand," I argue as I walk. "You've lost blood. So shut up and let me help you." Chat smiles slightly at me and purrs. "There you go kitty..." I whisper and lightly kiss the top of his head. "Good kitty..." once we make it back to the Shed, I sit Chat on the couch and he flinches. "Hey... what did you do?" I ask him. "N-nothing... I'm fine..." he says with a pained smile. "You sound like a girl. Turn around," I demand. He does as I say and turns his back on me. I gasp at the mass of blood on his back. "Chat..." I whisper, "she got you bad..." "I-It wasn't Bri," he murmurs. "Than what was it?" "I-I fell, somewhat," I nod and ask Sadie to get me a warm rag and an ice pack. "Why did she do it?" I sniff quietly. "I-I don't know. She said she doesn't have a choice... I'm worried about her Mari..." he says in a sad whisper. "Me too..." I slowly try to clean Chat's gash but he yowls in pain. "Hush! I know it hurts. Bare with me," I smile and hold my hand out in front of him to hold and he takes it. I continue to dab at the blood and Chat whimper and his grip on my hand tightens. I squeeze his hand back reassuringly. "It's ok, almost done," I quickly finish cleaning the large gash on his back and smile at him. "See? No big deal," "I-it still stings," he says quietly. I kiss his back softly and smile at him again. "All better?" "All better." "Chat?" "Yes Prrincess?" "What happens now? We have to get my miraculous back but-" Chat cuts me off. "Now Prrincess, you need to sleep." I yawn involuntarily. "I..I guess I could sleep..." I yawn again and my eyes flutter closed.

(Chat's POV)
I watch my Prrincess's eyes flutter closed and she gently lays her head on my lap. "Don't get hurt again, you silly Kitty..." she mutters softly. "I won't Prrincess. I promise." I push some of her blue hair out of her pale face and smile down at her. "As long as you don't either..." I whisper quietly as Mari's breathing slows. "Good night my Prrincess.." "Good night Mon Chatton..." I lay my hand on her back, curled up beside me, and lay my head on it and slowly fall asleep.

(Third Person)
Bri walks up to Paon and Hawkmoth and glares at them. "One out of two. It's still better than you've managed." "But it's not what you were asked to do!" Hawkmoth growls and reaches for the earrings but Bri smacks his hand away. "Nope! Not until I have them both," she growls even more fiercely. "Do what you wish love, as long as you get them," Paon smiles with an almost artificial kindness. Bri pulls something out of her pocket and sticks one of Marinette's earrings in it and one of her own while putting Marinette's in her ear. "Just a precaution Hawky," she smirks at the masked villain and hops off to the Moon Pool to sleep. I need that ring. She thinks to herself once she gets there. I must have that ring.

Hey wazzup?!
This was awful. But it's late. I'm sorry I'll work on the next soon!!!
Marichat fans, behold!
Hope you enjoyed the 800 words of oddity I gave you.
Night!
-Bri