Emergency

(Adrian's POV)
"Plagg, what should I do? I want to get to know Marinette but she just won't open up to me," I ask my kwami desperately. "Why don't you talk to her as Chat," he suggests with a mouthful of that nasty Camembert cheese. "Your such a pig. Wait. That's actually a good idea!" I'm amazed Plagg had a good idea! "Why do you sound so surprised?" He asks in an annoyed tone. I roll my eyes, "I think I'm actually going to try your advice for once, Plagg, Claws Out!" I grin and transform. I make my way to mine and Mari's tent and pay a visit to my classmate. "Hia Prrrrrrrrincess," I say to the fabric on the tent. "Can you let me in Princess?" I hear a giggle and someone mutter something. The door zips open and I hop in. "What are you doing here Chat?" She asks. "Do I need an excuse to see my Princess?" I smirk. She crosses her arms. "And what's with the sudden interest?" "I just want to get to know Princess? So, whatcha doing?" She sighs, "Nothing much," I make a move to sit down and instead sit in a puddle of water. My eyes widen and I notice that when I sat down water splashed on Mari too. "Sorry!" She says quickly and runs out of the tent with me close behind. I dive into the water and my tail grows the second I hit the water. "Princess? You here?" I call out to her. "Chat?" She answers, hiding behind an underwater rock. "So, you knew? Where you there?" She asks. I nod my head. "Princess? Is that what you were doing in ou- your tent?" She nods then grins. "Follow me," she speed swims to the Moon Pool. "Watch this," she sticks out her hand and a drop of water comes out of the Moon Pool and fashions itself into a cat. "Neat trick! Watch this," I stick my hand out too and the cat freezes. We hear clapping behind us and we turn around. Two girls, a blond with a scar on her eye, pale skin, and a necklace with a blue crystal on it. She is wearing a blue shirt with a wolf on it and shorts. The other girl has short and uneven brown and purple hair and is wearing the same necklace and a black t-shirt with, what I'm guessing is a band name, Five Finger Death Punch, and denim shorts. "Neat trick," the purple haired girl smirks. "Uh that- that was n-nothing, just-" the blond holds up her hand signaling Mari to stop talking. "Do that again," she says. "What?" Mari asks. "Do that again," Mari makes the full bodied cat again and the purple haired girl points her hand at it. It turns a gel like substance and she sticks out her other hand and the cat hardens into a glass like substance. "All yours Buggie," she grins. "Wh-what d-do y-you m-mean?" Mari asks nervously. How much do these girls know? "Yes. We know everything," smirks the blond, like she read my mind. "So you know us, but we don't know you," I say suspiciously. "Marinette Dupain-Chang and Chat Nior, I am Bri Lestrange and this is Sadie Dawnfeather," "Those are weird names," I tell them. "So is Ag-" Sadie says. "Ok!" I laugh nervously. "I get it! So what do you want?" "We want to help you," Bri crosses her arms. "You two seem sensible. I mean you have to be. Hiding what you do. And what you will." "Why should we trust you?" I ask. "Because, Agrest, you have no choice," Sadie smirks. "If you don't listen to us something very bad will happen to you," "Is that a threat?" I'm starting to get annoyed. "No it wasn't. It was a warning, and if you loose your temper you'll lead everyone right to us all! Moon Fever is no joke. You'll hurt people!" Bri stepped closer to me and I could tell by the glare she's giving me she's not kidding. "Ok," I say simply. "So super fish you wanna share something with your girlfriend or you wanna try to keep it longer?" Sadie asks. "Uh I'm-I'm not h-his g-girl-friend!" Mari protests wide eyed. "We'll get back do that Prrrrrrincess," I wink. "I have nothing to share. Yet," I say the last part under my breath but Bri must have heard me because she raises an eyebrow. "Nice tan guys," he laughs at our sun burns and we both blush. "Anyway come on." Both girls jump into the pool. Me and Mari exchange a glance before following the two. We come to a small section of the beach and a small shack. "It's our getaway," Sadie smiles. "We use it every full moon." We follow the girls into the building. The inside is much nicer than the outside, the walls are painted four different colors, blue, purple, orange, and black, there is a tv with multiple movies and video games, shelves with books and other things, a bathroom, and a couch facing the tv. I notice a lack of windows and a heavy lock on the door. "Why aren't there windows?" Mari asks timidly. "And what's with the lock?" I ask. "Just a Precaution," Bri says emotionlessly. "This is the only room other than the bathroom and kitchen, which is small, but we do have a couple extra sleeping bags and pillows." I grab one off the shelf and the three girls do the same. "So what exactly is Moon Fever?" I ask. Bri shakes her head, "When a mermaid, or in your case Agrest, a merman, looks at the full moon, reflection or not, they get somewhat entranced. During certain occasions, a mermaid can loose her powers if she gets into the Moon Pool during the full moon and, as you know, a human getting in the Moon Pool during a full moon gives them a tail. Mermaids can do stupid and weird things during Moon Fever such as telling someone, showing someone, and numerous other things," she explains with a still emotionless face. "So Kitty, think it's time to loose the leather?" Sadie asks with an eyebrow raised. I sigh, "Fine. Plagg, claws in," Plagg flies out of my ring and plops himself on the couch. "Helloooo Ladies," he says. "Cheese me." I roll my eyes and pull a piece of Camembert out of my pocket and hand it to him. "Guys this is Plagg, Plagg this is Mari, who you know, Bri and Sadie," I say guesturing to the two girls with still expressionless faces and a stunned Mari. I hear a couple giggles and look around. No one laughed. "Tikki?" Plagg calls, suddenly serious. "Plagg?!" I hear a cute high pitched noise and a red buggy looking thing I'm assuming to be a kwami flies out of Mari's bag. "Tikki! What happened to not reveling ourselves?!" Mari asks the Kwami desperately. "You were supposed to do it on your own and Chat did," the kwami, Tikki, shrugs. "Hey what are we? Burnt cheesecake?" Another voice asks annoyed. "No they are Cheesecake, we are like, dead animal carcasses," another laughs. "What is going on here?!" I ask obliviously. Bri rolls her eyes "Boys are so oblivious. This," she pulls a black and white kwami with yellow eyes that kinda looks like a badger, "is Bella." The kwami crosses her arms. "Hia. Plagg, Tikki! How long's it been? 2,000 some years?" She smirks and Plagg chuckles as Tikki giggles. "And this," Sadie holds a gray wolf like kwami with piercing blue eyes, "is Winne." "Hey how ya doin'?" The kwami flies from her holder's hand and hugs the other three Kwamis. "I'm Hunny Badger in my off time," Bri smirks, "Sadie is Alpha." Sadie smiles and lifts her sleeve to show a wolf fang bracelet and Bri pulls back her hair revealing silver lightning bolt earrings. "Well that was unexpected," I nod as Mari starts to stare at something near the door. "Dupain-Chang?" Bri asks, waving her hand in front of the girl's face when I notice what she was staring at, we forgot to close the door.

Hey wazzup?!

So this chapter was long.

Yea I had to add the kwami bit😁😄

So what do you think will happen with Mari's Moon Fever?

See ya later! Peace!
-Bri