The. End.

(Mari's POV)
As much as I'd love to, I can't stay in this shack forever. I am still on a field trip. I walk out of the building and try to find Alya. "Hey. You ok girl?" She asks when I find her. "Yea. I'm fine," I reply. "Come on. You might not remember anything but I know when something's bothering you. Is it about Adrien? The girls?" I nod, "She, she took something and he tried to get it back but couldn't. She made breakfast this morning and left us a note but Adrien said all these mean things about her and I wasn't going to just agree. So, I...I kicked him out. If he really was my crush, he certainly isn't now." Alya stares at me wide eyed and smiles, "I'm glad you stood up for your friend, girl. What did she take?" "Doesn't matter now," I sigh. "Come on. We're going to the marine park!" She cheers and drags me with her. We walk into the marine park after changing into swim suits. "Hey, the dolphin show is starting!" Rose smiles and we make our way to the arena. "Welcome everyone to the dolphin show!" A red head in a wet suit welcomes the crowd. She waves her fingers and two dolphins jump out of the water and do a flip! "Im Selena and I would like to introduce you to my friend here," the red head waves her fingers again and a dolphin comes up behind her in the tank. "This is Ronnie, and this," another dolphin comes up, "is Summer, his girlfriend," she whispers it like it's a secret as Ronnie covers his face with his fin and the crowd erupts into cheers. "Ronnie has been working on a special trick to show Summer. Can you help him?" The younger kids clap and cheer wildly and the adults clap. "Awesome! All you have to do is clap as loud as you can when he finishes! Can you do that?" The crowd cheers again. "Alright! Ok Ronnie, you ready?" The dolphin jumps and claps it's fins. She waves her fingers and the dolphin dives under the water and swims out to the middle of the pool. She waves them again and Ronnie jumps into the air and flips. The crowd goes crazy! The other dolphin claps her fins. The girl waves her fingers again and the dolphins swim in a circle together. "Aww cute!" Alya thrills and I laugh. "It was neat!" The girl brings her fingers into the air and the dolphins splash the crowd. They cheer but Adrien and I run to the bathrooms which, thankfully, is right next to where we were sitting. "Ugh. This is annoying," I mutter once I get in. I quickly lock the door and strain to grab the paper towels and dry myself off. There's a knock at the door. "Someone's in here!" I shout. "I know. You ok in there Mari?" It's the tomato head, Nath, I think. "Yea. I'm good!" "Ok," he says and I hear another knock, it's not coming from the door. "Mari?" A voice asks from through the wall. "Uh. How do you know my name? Mr. uh Wall?" I ask nervously. Mr. Wall laughs. "Never mind that. Are you dried?" He asks. "Wh-what d-do you mean?" I ask. "Your tail? Do you have your legs back?" "Erm yea." "Ok. Ok cool." "Are you in the boy's room?" I ask suspiciously. "U-uh.." someone mumbles and laughs. "Maybe." He finishes. "Well ok then. Good by Mr. Wall," I say and quickly leave the bathroom. "You ok girl? You missed the end of the show!" Alya questions once I catch up. "Yea all good," I smile and we leave the park.
                     ***
(Adrien's POV)
I follow Mari and the rest of the class out the park and back to the hotel. "Oh. I have to share a you, huh?" She asks and pushes past me to our room. I follow her as she unpacks her back pack and lays on her bed. "Mari?" I ask timidly. "Yes Agrest?" She says impatiently. "Uh, do-do you w-wanna watch a movie?" She sighs and sits up. "Depends. What movie?" She asks and I smile. "How about...Jurassic Park?" She knits her eyebrows in thought, "Deal. Be right back. Put the movie in." She gets up and leaves the room. I quickly find the right move and put it in the TV. Not too long after that Mari comes back. WITH A HUGE BAG OF COOKIES AND CROISSANTS!!! "Mmmmm... can I have some?" I ask practically drooling. "Sure," Mari replies, handing me a plate with cookies and Croissants. I stuff one in my mouth and press play on the move as Mari sits beside me on the bed. About halfway into the move we hear a loud bang from downstairs. "What was that?" I ask and Mari shrugs and takes off down stairs. Dang it. So close. She almost didn't hate me. I quickly follow her and we bust outside to see a familiar girl in a solid black suit with gold gloves, mask, and boots. "That is not Honey Badger," Mari says in disbelief. I run to the bathroom and say, "Plagg claws out!" Nothing happens. "Plagg?" I call but the Black Cat kwamii doesn't show. "This isn't my ring. She has it. She has three miraculouses." I run back and tell Mari. "I told you! I TOLD YOU, YOU WOULD LOOSE IT!!!" She shouts at me and takes off toward the floating figure of Bri and I follow her. "Marinette! Good you're here!" She beams, kindly? "Don't touch her," I growl. "I'm trying to help Agrest," she growls back. It's just like having a normal conversation with her. I grab her arm, "Give them back." Her enhanced and overall strength is more than mine and she easily pulls away from my grip, "As I said," she points her palms at Mari and they glow gold and throw Mari back. "I'm trying to help. So stay outta my way." "Well done dear!" A woman in a peacock suite grins. "Finally," grunts, HAWKMOTH?! "Thanks Paon," she smirks and points her palms at them and get blasted backwards. "How dare you?! We raised you and you do this?!" The woman, Paon shrieks. "Yup," Bri smiles. She hops down beside me and Mari. I had carried her behind a rock earlier and she woke up. "AHHH!" She shouts when Bri lands beside us. "Don't ask questions. You know what to do," she says and hands us our Miraculouses. "Uh Th-thanks. I g-gotta go t-to the restroom," Mari says and takes off. "She has her memory back, but she doesn't remember the reveal," Bri whispers and changes back to Honey Badger and I change into Chat Noir. "This is almost over. She says and flies away.

(Third Person POV)
Sadie sees the fight from a high point and jumps down as Alpha. "Hey Alpha. Glad you came by," Badger grins. "Does she remember?" Alpha asks. "The reveal? No. Everything else? Yup!" Badger smiles proudly as Ladybug and Chat Noir join the huddle. "Have you ever seen H2O?" Badger asks them and the four raise their hands. "Sweet this'll make my job easier," she says. "This is basically a meteor scenario. You know what to do." They all nod and dive into the water. Ladybug lifts her hand and points it at the two villains, wrapping them in a water Tentacle. "Hey!" Paon shouts. "What are you doing you stupid girl!?" Hawkmoth demands but no one answers him. Alpha, Chat Noir, and Honey Badger also point their hands at the villains creating a type of tornado or hurricane. "HONEY BADGER IF YOU DO THIS WE WILL KILL YOU!!!!" Paon shouts at her daughter, but no one says anything other than Hawkmoth and Paon's screaming. The Peacock and Hawkmoth Miraculouses fall down and Chat Noir and Alpha catch them. The two villains quickly run away before anyone can see their faces. The four heroes, having used so much energy, fall below the water... Alpha Pops her head up and laughs to herself. "We...did it," she smiles as Chat Noir pops up too. "We...did Puppy. We did," "Where's Ladybug and Badger?" Alpha asks and she dives down to see Badger and Ladybug had fallen unconscious. The two heroes drag their friends back to shore and Alpha dries their tails. The three girls deactivate and the kwamiis hide. "Chat? Deactivate!" Sadie tells him. "I think I'm going to stay like this. I still have a while," he smiles down at the sleeping bluenette in his arms. "Hey! Sadie!" Someone shouts from behind them. "Rico!" Sadie shouts back, "Come here!" The blond boy runs up and sees Bri unconscious. "What happened?!" He asks while sitting beside her. "She uh she fell," Sadie says nervously. "She's breathing, but we need to get her back to the Shed." Rico nods and picks Bri up and follows Chat and Sadie to the Shed on Mako. Bri slowly shakes her head and opens her eyes. "Rico?" She asks. "Yea, it's me," he smiles lovingly down at her. "I-I can walk just fine Ric," she says trying to get up. "No way, just go back to sleep Bri," Rico smiles and Bri smiles back. She lays her head down and closes her eyes.

(With Chat and Mari)
"Ch-Chat! Why are you holding me!" Mari says trying to hide her smile and to get up. "You passed out Prrincess," Chat grins. "and I'm taking you to the Shed." "I can walk!" Mari protests while blushing. "Shhh, a Prrincess doesn't need to walk," Chat smirks. When they all finally make it to the Shed the girls sit on the couch and the guys sit on the floor. "Imma go grab something be right back. Chat, Mari, can you guys get the popcorn out of the kitchen?" Sadie smiles and the two nod while Bri sets up the movie. "Hey Mari?" Chat asks. "Yea?" Mari says, reaching up to get a bag of popcorn out of the cabinet. "Can-can I ask you something?" "Sure Chat," she smiles again. Then, Chat kisses her. AND SHE KISSES HIM BACK!!! "Do you love me?" He asks when they pull apart. "Yes Mon Chatton," she grins.

(With Rico and Bri)
The two sit beside each other awkwardly. "So..." Bri says. "Yea," Rico finishes. "I've known you for about a year right?" He says "Yea," Bri answers, looking through the movie case. "Hey how about Harry Potter?" She says happily. "Sure! Prisoner of Azkaban?" "You know it!" She grins. "Bri?" "Yea Ric?" "D-do you, I-I m-mean if y-you wanna-" "Yes," she grins. "I like you too Ranger Ric," Rico beams. "Wanna go see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie tomorrow?" She asks and Rico nods. Bri kisses him on the cheek before putting the movie in the player.

Sadie comes back with ice cream and Chat and Mari bring the popcorn. They spend the entire night watching movies and hanging out.

             THE END!!!!
Hey wazzup?!?!
TA DA!!!!
I literally have nothing to say.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY BOOK!!!
PEACE OUT DUDES
-Bri