Yours, only yours.

So sorry for the late update! Was busy with my exams but now hopefully back to regular updating :D

Warning: Smut. 

...

"I've decided."

Louis who had his eyes shut tightly, opened them slowly to meet the lustful gaze of his rightful husband. His cheeks were burning with the embarrassment of being so vulnerable in front of the Prince. He couldn't form words but his face asked questions.

"I've decided that I will take you."

Louis shut his eyes again in adorable shyness of being intimate for the first time.

The crown prince was an enigma. He said one thing, meant another, and his face portrayed some other emotion. Right now, he had expressed his desire for sexual relations, but his face was scorning, and Louis had no clue about what his heart actually wanted. Was he simply fulfilling his duties, or did he actually mean what he said? Was there hunger in his eyes, or was it disdain?

"Let us consummate our marriage today."

Louis' heart thumped against his chest wildly. The anticipation and nervousness was eating him up. What would the prince do? Would they meet their lips in a searing kiss, or would he bury his face in his pale throat? Would a hand trail his thighs, or would they brush his-

"I find myself extremely aroused to be in my right mind." Benjamin stated. "So unless you want me to go out and find another woman, you'll have to fill my needs." He said, as if he would rather bed anyone else than Louis if he could.

Louis felt his patched up heart break again.

Opening his eyes again, he looked at the cruel Prince who had him splayed out on his massive bed, had accepted him as a husband in front of the whole country, had took an oath to protect and love him, and yet he was the only person who has been treating him wrong all along.

Why does he have to be this way...

"Fine." He said, looking sideward to avoid his husband's eyes. "Let's get it over with then."

"What?"

"It's only our duty after all, right?" He looked at him right in the eye. "then... get on with it. Make it quick."

"Yeah, it's not like we have a choice, huh?" The Prince retorted irritably, not used to people talking back to him. "I'll get it done and over with. Just lay still, you won't need to do much."

Louis shook his head, as if amused, and looked away again. "You're cruel."

"Does it matter?" Benjamin said, pinning Louis' arms with his hand while looking down at him with arrogance. "You can never refuse me, for you're my wife, you have to follow me, in any situation. I can't let you go, for I am your husband and it's my duty to keep you in my bed. Whether we want to, or do not want to. So don't make this hard for yourself."

"Can you, though?" Louis asked. "Can you keep me in you bed? Can you prove yourself? Make sure that I won't find pleasure in another man's arms?"

The Prince smirked. "We'll see."

Letting go of the pinned arms, Benjamin leaned down and trailed kisses along column of Louis' neck. He went further down and sucked on the skin, leaving marks behind. Meanwhile, Louis tried not to gasp too loudly.

The Prince latched onto a little nipple and bit it harshly, making the boy beneath him cry out. He pulled back and smirked evilly. He brought his hand up and tweaked it, causing Louis to feel heat pool in his groin because of the pleasure.

Benjamin leaned back and admired the marks he left for a while before taking his own clothes off and throwing them to the floor carelessly. He didn't have much knowledge about homosexual sex but he guessed he had to use some kind of lubricant.

Pulling the nightstand's drawer open, he took out the strawberry scented oil he used for his solo endeavors and applied it over his manhood. Louis shut his eyes in the embarrassment of seeing another man's erection. He knew what was coming and dreaded it.

Benjamin spread his husband's legs and Louis squeaked and put his hands on his husband's chest. "Wait! Let me-" He struggled with the container of oil and dipped two fingers into it, quickly bringing them to his entrance and pushing them in roughly, stretching and scissoring, lest the Prince get too hasty and take him raw.

The Prince watched the scene with lidded eyes, mesmerized at the way his partner was preparing himself for him, for their first time, for their night. When he saw Louis pull his fingers out with a slight pant, he pushed the offending arms away and ground his erection against Louis' making both of them moan out. Then he lined himself against Louis' butt, grabbing his smooth legs and wrapping then around his waist.

Louis shouted in pain as his virgin entrance was breached, the lube hardly making any effort to reduce the pain. Benjamin moaned loudly as he was surrounded by a tight heat, the new feeling heavenly.

He waited for merely 30 seconds before moving, all the while groaning loudly. Louis could feel the tears spring at his eyes at the movement.

Benjamin increased his speed, searching for his release. He kissed Louis passionately as he thrust inside of him wildly. Louis was feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure as he moaned softly while his mouth was devoured. He brought his hand down to his own erection, moving it in time with the thrusts.

The Prince did not cease his pounding even for a moment. He did not want the sensations to ever end. He never imagined sex to be this wonderful. No wonder his parents were always at it.

Benjamin broke the kiss, thrusts getting uncoordinated as he climaxed inside of his husband, throwing his head back, moaning and riding out his orgasm, his husband following shortly after with a cry. He collapsed and panted for a while, before pulling out and turning on his side, sighing heavily.

Louis finally got up, tears flowing down his cheeks. Despite the preparation, he hurt everywhere, his heart more than his body. He glanced at the Prince to find him asleep.

He relieved himself. That's the only use he has for me. He thought bitterly.

He wondered if this was how making love was like.

If this was how it was, surely people wouldn't write songs about it? Surely they wouldn't write books about it? Surely this wasn't how it was...

He stood up and felt his legs give out and his husband's seed flow down his thighs. He collapsed on the bed, turning away from Benjamin and curling up on his own.

...

Okay, so from now the story will be rather m-rated.

This teetered on the edge of dub-con. Louis thinks of it as his duty. Benjamin thinks of it as his right. No wonder it sucked.

Don't come for my blood.