The start

I was so happy that you guys commented on the last chapter.  I love your opinions and the fact that you interact with other readers too! ≥o≤ So continue on commenting and supporting!

Victor (left) and Henry (right) above!!

...

Victor let out a breath he had been holding.

I can do this.

He donned himself in all back and wore a hood so that he could hide himself away in the shadows and avoid anyone noticing him.

Yes, he was going to run away. Without Louis.

His parents has fixed his marriage with a daughter of an old friend of theirs. He felt almost bad for the girl, but he couldn't, just couldn't get married to a female. Never.

Even the thought of sleeping with a woman repulsed him. Not that he had anything against women.

His note was on the desk, waiting for his parents to read it. His parents would know. They were going to lose their only son. He was such a selfish person.

He took the small bag he packed for himself, carrying some clothes and money he saved from the tips he got at the bakery.

The bakery. His escape from everything. He was going to miss it so much.

He clambered up the window and jumped out from it, taking his bag with him and careful not to make a sound.

And then he walked.

He tried to avoid the street lights and walked in the shadows. He could not risk getting caught.

He kept his eyes down, walking away from everything he had ever known.

And did not even realize he had walked into someone until they spoke in a low voice.

"What are you doing out this late, boy?

His nerves ran cold. He looked up into a handsome and strong face that was devoid of emotion right now.

"Captain!"

He bit his lip nervously and looked around, contemplating if he could just run away.

But this was a soldier, and could easily outrun his small legs.

"I asked you a question."

He figured there was no gain in lying and said, "I... I was running away."

Henry arched his brow. "What is the point of running away without a lover?"

"Because I don't want to marry a woman!" The boy looked desperate.

"So you were using Louis as a medium to run away from-"

"No! Absolutely not!" Victor almost yelled back. "My love for him is real!"

Henry wanted to scoff but held back. The boy was immature.

He grabbed his hand and led him to the direction he had been coming from.

"Come with me."

...

"Benny!"

That annoying nickname again. He groaned in his head and opened his eyes to look at his husband, who was looking adorable with sleep hair and a stupid grin.

"Hi!"

He felt himself smiling unconsciously. The boy was lovable. He was the sweetest being and deserved the world.

He did not deserve anything I made him go through. A thought struck his mind. Even after his so many mistakes, Louis was willing to forgive him like the kind hearted angel he was.

I will not fail him.

He sat up and against the headboard. He then grabbed his apparently bathed husband and heavenly smelling husband, pulling him to his lap.

Louis hid his warm and red face in his husband's neck, enjoying the moment. He felt rough hands go around his back and encasing him in a embrace that he returned.

"Benny?"

"Call me Benjamin."

"But I like the name Benny!" Louis pouted.

"Call me Benjamin, Louis." He whispered in a low, deep voice that sent shivers down Louis' spine.

"Ben-Benjamin."

The Prince smiled broadly and kissed his husband on the forehead.

"Benjamin?"

"Yes, Louis?"

"I came to tell you that your father is expecting you in his chambers."

Louis chuckled as Benjamin groaned. He kissed his husband's cheek, got uo from his lap and ushered him to go and wash himself.

...

"Father, you called for me?"

"Benjamin, come. Sit."

Benjamin sat down on one of the chairs and looked at his father expectantly.

"I... Are you planning to... start your family yet?"

Benjamin sighed. "Father, I'll like to wait for a while."

"Benjamin... Louis would get fertile only once a year. Which means, it is now or directly next year." His father reasoned.

"Then let it be next year, father. I am not ready as of now." He shook his head.

"Well, I can't change your decision... But I will advise you to love your husband dearly throughout the year, just so you won't lose him when the time comes." King Remy turned back to his paperwork.

"Of course, father." He took his leave, letting the words sink in his mind.

...

Should I make a spin off book centering Henry and Victor?

What is Henry planning?

Next chapter will be interesting for all you HenVi shippers out there! ;)

Comment your opinions! They make my day. xx