End of the beginning

Hello loves. Hope you're having a great day. :D

...

"Father, that's ridiculous."

Benjamin looked at his father incredulously, unable to believe the news that was dropped on him.

"It's the truth, however ridiculous it may sound." His father responded.

"But.... how is it even possible? Louis is not a woman, and trust me, I know."

"Fate chose him for you. He's special."

"Well why could Fate not make him a women from the start?! Why does everything have to be so complicated?!"

"I do not have an answer to that, son."

"Father, I'm not ready to be a father."

...

Louis strolled happily in the gardens. The Queen's praises never ceased to make his day.

He saw Benjamin come out of the castle, but as soon as he saw Louis, he rushed back inside, much to the younger boy's confusion.

He decided to follow his husband and went after him.

Benjamin was rushing up the stairs, knowing he was being followed by Louis but trying to ignore him.

He finally made to his room and closed the door before Louis could enter.

Louis knew something was up. And he had to know what. Blame his curiosity.

So he started knocking on the door rapidly and just acting like a irritating child.

Benjamin tried to ignore the knocks, but having a short temper, he could feel his vein throbbing. He got up and opened the door irritably.

Louis' fist that was midway through air, crashed to his face. He ignored it and asked, "What do you want?"

Louis brought his hand back and replied with a question, "Why are you being like this?!"

"Like what?" His husband asked back calmly.

"Rude! And confusing!"

"I'm not."

"You are!"

"I'm not."

"You are!"

"I'm not."

"You are!"

"I'm not."

"You aren't!"

"I am... I mean no-"

"You admitted it." Louis looked at him triumphantly.

That was it.

"You brat!" Benjamin pulled him inside, closing the door and pushed him against it. "You think you're so smart, don't you?"

"I am." Louis said cheekily and grinned at him.

"Really?" Benjamin leaned and flicked his tongue at his husband's neck, enjoying the shiver he earned.

"Try to sound smart now." He said and closed his mouth on a spot, sucking, biting occasionally and being teasing.

His trance was broken when Louis moaned shamelessly and the reality dawned on him. He was going to do it again.

He immediately backed up, leaving Louis confused and a little bit frustrated.

"What's wrong?"

"You."

Louis was hurt, but he asked nonetheless, "What did I do?"

"Stop seducing me like a whore!" Benjamin lashed at him.

"Whore?!" Louis asked, hurt beyond his anger. "I look like a whore to you?! You're the only person I've ever been with and you have the nerve-"

"Well yes, you don't mind being flipped over and filled with me like the whore you are!"

Louis' hand crashed to his face, the sound echoing through the room. His eyes were filled with tears. "I was married off to you at the age of eighteen! I'm younger than you! Who knows how many people you've slept with! I know nothing about you, still I gave myself to you! And you act like a-"

"An arsehole." Benjamin looked at him. "Guess what, miss wife, I never asked for you. I wanted a woman, not a stupid kid who cries at everything."

"You're the one who makes me cry!"

And those words struck him deep inside.

Why does it have to be like this?! He screamed at his mind but outside he was indifferent.

"Get out."

Louis looked at him defiantly. "This is my room too."

"Go in the guest room. I will send your things later."

"I-"

Benjamin pulled him forward, opened the door and pushed him outside. "You tend to misunderstand me a lot. I didn't ask you, I told you."

With that, he closed the door on Louis' face, leaving him hurt, angry, confused and wondering why everything fell apart.

Did I do something wrong?! I did everything I could!

"I gave you everything! You're disgusting!" He screamed at the closed door.

Somewhere, their blooming flower of love lost it petals.

...

Thanks for reading. Please don't hate me. XD