11

ldhwi01
where r u?
r u mad at me?
look, i'm sorry for ignoring
you 3 days straight
we had packed schedule lately and i didn't have time to check my phone
please don't ignore me
[7.44am]

evelyn :(
i hope you'll reply to me today
i'm going to start filming for today's music show
wish me luck :)
[8.03am]

•••

"daehwi-ya! be ready!"

"ne, hyungnim~"

the poor little boy was nervous. not because he's about to perform— i mean, he done that a few times already. but it's because evelyn was ignoring him.

is she mad? is she okay? where is she? why is she ignoring me?

those questions lingered in his mind and he didn't realized that jisung was calling him.

"lee daehwi!"

the young boy snapped back to reality and saw his group members already standing on stage, leaving him at the side.

he quickly ran to them and stand next to jinyoung as their leader gave a little speech to the audience.

(a/n: i've never been to a music show before, so i don't know the exact thing they do there :/)

daehwi scan the crowd aimlessly until he spot a familiar face.

how could he not recognize that face, though? he basically stalked her everyday. not really stalk but he saw her selfies everyday. and still he can't get enough of her beauty.

evelyn.

"you look great!" the girl mouthed with teary eyes to the boy who's standing— shining on stage.

daehwi pointed to the boy next to him, jinyoung, thinking that she was referring to jinyoung. after all, she's a baejin stan.

the girl giggled, showing her eye-smile and shook her head then points to him.

"i said you look great."

daehwi smiled brighter at her statement. what she said totally changed his mood 180 degrees.

but what makes him really happy was the fact that she's here. watching him. live. in real life.

it was absurd that they were able to read each other lips and nobody seems to noticed their interaction.

"daehwi-ya! do you want to say anything?" jinyoung nudged him, startling him back to reality.

"ah, ye!" daehwi hold onto his mic tightly while not breaking the eye contact with evelyn, "i'm sorry for spacing out, hehe. i was feeling unwell just now but i gain strength when i see you all, wannables~ saranghae~!"

evelyn smiled at the sight of a cute daehwi on stage. she can't believe it's happening. she's watching her favorite group live. she's looking at her bias live.

but most importantly, she finally made eye contact with the boy she fell in love with.