+2

HAPPY 10K YALL😩💗 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING & COMMENTING!! ILY❤️
i'm sorry i didn't reply to some of the comments...i just don't know what to reply hehe sorryyy🙈 but feel free to comment & say hi to me/dm me cuz i won't bite! i'm just shy lol but i'm willing to make more friends! so, hmu!💖 (or u can dm me on twitter @/jinhwings)

here's another bonus chapter!

•••

daehwi came rushing into the cafe. his eyes fidgeted around the empty room until he finally spot the girl he was looking for at the table in the corner.

"okay, first of all, i'm sorry! i know, i'm late!" daehwi said quickly while still panting hard.

evelyn giggled, "that's okay! sit down, oppa. i already prepared your favorite drink, here."

"yea, thanks," daehwi smiled while still trying to catch his breath.

"so, how's practice? are you going to debut soon?" evelyn asked.

"tiring, obviously. and about debuting, rhymer hyung we'll debut this year when the time is right."

"i can't wait! i should make a fansupport account for you, yea?" evelyn teased.

"speaking of accounts, real talk here, isn't it time for you to change your instagram username? until when are your going to put jinyoung hyung's name on your username when you're actually mine!" daehwi whined and pouted cutely.

"but that's my bae jinyoung fan account," evelyn pouted. "i'll make a new account for you, okay?"

"don't you have a personal account? why am i not following you on that account?"

"that account is dead, daehwi. i never post anything on that account anymore," evelyn shrugged. "but if you want to follow it, you can."

daehwi immediately shoved his phone to evelyn. she chuckled before opening the instagram app and follow her personal account using his secret account.

"why do you even need to follow me on that account?" evelyn asked as she slurped her drink after handing his phone back.

"to contact you, duh?"

"we have each other's phone numbers, line account and kakao talk, isn't that enough?"

"okay, and for me to do a little bit of stalking," daehwi answered sheepishly.

evelyn snickered, "i knew it but at least i don't have a dark past like woojin oppa."

"did you just slander woo—"

"i heard my name called, were you guys talking about me?" out of nowhere, park woojin himself was right next to their table.

"hello there lovebirds! how surprising to see you guys here!" donghyun greeted.

"i bet you all were following me. you guys were only chilling in the practice room when i left!" daehwi said and gave the five boys (woojin, donghyun, youngmin, jihoon and jinyoung) a sharp glare.

"oh, jinyoung and jihoon oppa visited brand new music often?" evelyn asked.

"better than practicing non-stop with no certain hope of debuting heh," jihoon chuckled.

"anyways, any food left, lyn?" youngmin asked.

"your mom went home already?" woojin asked the only girl in the room.

"yup, the cafe is close already but i'm here cause daehwi wants to meet. i'll close the cafe later when you all are finished and yea my mom left some food in the counter just incase. i'll go get it, okay?"

it was 8 o'clock and they are currently at evelyn's mom's cafe with the lights dimly on. yes, evelyn's mom decided to open a cafe in korea for them to earn money.

"thanks, lyn! and by the way, aren't you scared waiting here alone? closing the cafe alone even?" donghyun asked.

"nah, i'm used to do that," evelyn shrugged. she then looked over to her bias who is busy texting the whole time.

"jinyoung oppa, who are you texting?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"his girlfriend, probably," jihoon answered.

"jinyoung oppa has a girlfriend?" evelyn asked as she pouted in sadness, "and why didn't i know about this? don't you trust me?"

"they got together recently but they've been dm-ing each other since almost a year ago," jihoon explained.

"the girl is jinyoung hyung's childhood friend apparently," daehwi added.

"ya! can you guys not!" jinyoung pouted as the other boys revealed his secrets.

"i should meet her!" evelyn exclaimed. "i bet she's pretty! also whoa it does hurt when your bias is dating."

"ya! what do you mean? you have me!" this time it was daehwi's turned to pout at his girlfriend's comment.

"this is why i don't wanna come here," woojin sulked while looking at the couple's bickering.

"yea but who knows what will they do here alone if we didn't come. gotta make sure my kids are safe," youngmin said.

"we're not your kids, hyung!"

•••

sorry if it's weird omg ><
also yes, jinyoung got a girlfriend in this story! and i'm doing a spin-off(?) of this book about it!
it's called 'more than friends - b.jy' and you can find it on my profile! <3
i hope you'll support that book too!!
THANK YOU💕