14

5 minutes had pass.
10 minutes.
15 minutes.
yet, not a single glance of evelyn.

daehwi tapped his foot anxiously as he took another sip of his drink.

'she did say see you tomorrow, right? where is she?' he thought.

"y-ya! why is your face scrunched like that?" someone said in english, making the poor boy flinched.

daehwi looked to his right and saw a girl bending down a little to see his face under his cap.

"lyn! you came!" daehwi clapped his hands excitedly.

the girl chuckled as she took a sit in front of him, "sorry i'm late. i got a little lost on the way here, hehe."

"it's fine!" daehwi replied immediately, "i mean, uhm. do you want to order anything?"

"i'm good, thank you. what time is your next schedule?" evelyn asked.

daehwi checked the time before answering, "in an hour. what about your flight?"

"it's at 8."

"are you going to visit korea again?"

"of course! i'm planning to continue my study here after i graduate high school."

"by the way.."

daehwi then fished something out from his bag and handed it to evelyn.

"what's this?" evelyn asked as he opened it.

"i receive your gift yesterday. you know, the notebook, pen and a handmade photocard of yourself? so, i decided to give you a little something too!"

evelyn took out the things from the paper bag. a pencil case, six polaroids and a piece of paper.

"since you still have one year of school, or hell like you said, i bought you a pencil case. and also, i took 3 polaroids of myself, 2 polaroids of jinyoung hyung, since he's your bias, and a group picture of wanna one! it's special since only you have it. oh! and i also i asked the others to sign on that paper so you can have our autographs! and please, don't leak it since out manager doesn't know that we're giving out free autographs."

"oh my god! thank you so much, daehwi-ya!" evelyn squealed, "but why are there 3 polaroids of yourself and only 2 of baejin oppa?"

"i want you to be a fan of me too. i need your love too! aren't i your bias too?" daehwi whined and pouted, "don't you know how jealous i am when you talk about baejin hyung all the time?"

"you're not my bias, daehwi-ya, because i don't like you like that. i don't see you as an idol. i like you as who you are, as an ordinary boy."

— • —

one more chapter left :')
btw,,,,,
happy birthday to hyeongseob🌱

one more chapter left :')btw,,,,,happy birthday to hyeongseob🌱

and minhyun👑!!!