+1

"i'll be fine, mom. i can manage."

"alright, hun. be careful, okay? it's going to be so crowded."

"mom, i've been to a few events like this before. i know what to do."

"okay, okay. by the way, is this his group's event?"

"yea, it's their goodbye concert actually."

•••

baejnynggg
r u here already?
did u text him?

deepbaelyn
yep its so crowded here
& nope
it has been 2 days since i ignored him
is he mad?

baejnynggg
more like sad tho
he has been asking me, guanlin and daniel if u texted us or not
we said no

deepbaelyn
good boyssss!!
laff u

baejnynggg
i know u do :)
im still ur bias rite ;)

deepbaelyn
sadly yes

baejnynggg
wdym sadly :(
plus why do u end up with daehwi instead of me :(
i shouldve been more active on my secret acc :(

deepbaelyn
trust me, it was hard not
to fall for u
but ur only my bias so... :D

baejnynggg
you're making me even sadder
icb it has been 18 months TT
im gonna miss performing
im gonna miss the boys sm

deepbaelyn
same
im gonna miss u all 11 dorks
omg i just realized i cant meet him again TT
i'm tearing up again
curse u :(

baejnynggg
. . .
now i know how daehwi feels when u keep on talking abt me to him

deepbaelyn
shut up
its almost time for the show to start
good luck!

•••

"i swear! she was there! i saw her!" daehwi told his hyung, eyes still swollen due to too much crying on stage.

"daehwi, she's probably still having her exam," minhyun told him.

"minhyun hyung, no! i saw her with my own eyes! jinyoung hyung, you saw right?"

"what?" jinyoung asked, looking up from his phone.

"argh! i swear she was—"

"daehwi, there were thousands of fans out there! how can you spot her amo—"

suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"hi?"

everyone turned their attention to the girl who just came in.

"lyn? oh my god, evelyn!" daehwi ran towards the girl and engulfed her in a really tight hug.

tears streamed down his face once more. even the other members started to tear up.

the two were official since 2 months ago when evelyn told him that she's moving to korea soon. daehwi was so happy that he immediately asked her to be his.

his agency, somehow, approved their relationship. although only the members and some of the agency's crew knows about this secret relationship.

"i can't believe it has been almost 2 years since the beginning," evelyn said to the other boys when daehwi finally released the hug.

the boys started to tear up again hearing her statement.

"aigoo," jisung said and suddenly they were now all hugging, forming a big circle.

"you all did a great job. this is not the end, it's another new start for each one of you," evelyn told them.

"shouldn't i be the one saying those wise things. evelyn is too mature for her age," jisung chuckled, "but she's right."

"we'll stay in touch, okay, okay?" jaehwan said.

"now let's give the two lovebirds a moment for themselves. i'm going to change," daniel said and the boys leaves the room one by one while wiping their tears.

"your eyes are swollen," evelyn commented, "it looks even now."

"don't try to joke! why didn't you tell me you're coming here?"

"if i tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise, oppa. so, surprise! i'm officially a korean citizen now!"

"what? when? how? eh?"

"i moved here with my mom around a week ago."

"oh my god!! will i be seeing you often, then?" daehwi asked.

"i'm not sure since you're busy with training and i'll be busy with school work. but! we can meet up often if we both have no schedule," evelyn smiled.

"ooh! yes! i'm sure rhymer hyung won't mind," daehwi said excitedly.

"yah! focus on your training too, daehwi!" evelyn scolded her boyfriend.

"where's the oppa, huh?" daehwi teased.

"we're the same age. i can call you oppa whenever i want to," evelyn replied, pouting her cheeks.

"aigoo, kyeopta!" unconsciously, daehwi's hand made its way to her now puffed cheeks and pinched them making the girl winced.

"daehwi!"

"woops, sorry. it just happened, hehe," daehwi cheekily smiled. the smile that makes evelyn fell for him.

"awwee! i miss you!" evelyn squealed and was about to peck his cheeks when daniel barges in.

"we're— oh, woops, sorry! umm- manager hyung told us to get ready. uh, yea!" daniel scurried off again before the two could even react.

"anyways..." daehwi trailed off trying to ease the awkwardness, "when am i gonna meet my mother in law?"

"shut up, daehwi. let's go," evelyn was flustered and immediately ran outside.

"ya! what about tomorrow?" daehwi shouted as he ran after the girl, his girl, and catching her into his embrace.

"s-shush, daehwi!"

daehwi laughed at his girlfriend's adorable behaviour and pecked her cheeks which makes evelyn even more flustered.

"i love you."
"i-i, yea, i love you too."

"yah! you lovebirds! hurry up!"

here's the bonus chapter~ i'm sorry if it's not as good as what you guys expected😫
thank you for supporting this book~~ thank you for 6k reads!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH💖