Oil Training (Joseph x Caesar)

"Joseph you fucking idiot!" Caesar said as Coach Lisa Lisa  closed the door leaving them inside the hell climb pillar.

"What the fuck made you think it was okay to ask Coach Lisa Lisa on a date!" Caesar screamed at Joseph.

"I thought we had a thing going, she was all feeling me up so I figured I'd try." Joseph said.

"She was bending your arms back to restrict air flow to see how well you can use hamon in tight spaces!" Caesar yelled as he put one hand on the wall.

"Relax Caesar, we'll just get out easily like we did last time. Piece of cake"

Caesar stopped climbing for a second as he thought about what his friend just said.

"Piece of cake!? That's not the point you idiot. The point is that we shouldn't even be in this mess,  but you always have to fuck things up because you think it'll all work out." Caesar said as he left the pillar waking towards Joseph.

"Well it will work out,  we did this last time so don't worry,  only took us like 61 hours, we can probably beat it this time in under 50." Joseph said trying to convince Caesar it's okay.

"Goddammit!" Caesar yelled as he swung at Joseph.  It landed a direct hit right on his face,  breaking Joseph's breathing mask and sending him to the ground."

"HAHA Caesar,  you knocked off my mask. Now I'll climb this with minutes! " Joseph said as he tripped Caesar.

While Caesar was on the ground Joseph jumped up and attempted to make it to the pillar,  but while running he slipped on the oil,  landing next to Caesar.

Caesar nearly leaped onto Joseph, ready to strike.

He raised his hand readying a punch, but when he tried to put force into the punch he couldn't move his hand.

"HAHA Caesar,  another trick, while you hit my mask off I was able to tie my shoestring to your hand."

Joseph then rolled over on top of Caesar making sure he was in control of this fight.

There was a slight pause as they each looked the other in the eyes, for a moment they didn't feel hatred toward each other, or even the stress of the pillar, instead they both felt peace.

Caesar broke the peace by raising his hand to hit Joseph.

But Joseph just placed his hand on Caesar's, holding it gently.

In that moment Joseph leaned in and kissed Caesar on the lips.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds until they pulled back, then almost immediately went back to it.

As their tongues were wrestling for control Joseph let loose the string on Caesar's hand and moved his own down to Caesar's growing bulge.

After a few minutes of rubbing, rolling in the oil, and aggressively making out, it was time to get a little more intense.

They both stripped each other, revealing both of their strong oil covered bodies.

They both stood there, naked, admiring each other's huge frame, both glistening with oil.

Joseph took the lead, holding Caesar by his side and lowering him down all while having his tongue deep in his throat.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Caesar?" Joseph said as he lined his cock at Caesar's entrance.

"Yes Joseph,  I'm ready." He said bracing.

Joseph took his oily dick and shoved it all the way into Caesar in one quick thrust.

Caesar was taken aback and let out a loud gasp as he took Joseph inside.

Joseph stayed still inside for a bit to make sure it was okay for Caesar.

"How's it feel Caesar,  is it okay?" Joseph asked as he slowly started to thrust forward and back inside his lover.

"Yes jojo,  it's a bit rough but I love it!" Caesar said.

"Good, then I'll go faster" Joseph said as he began thrusting his dick faster.

"That good Caesar? Because if that's good you'll love my next trick" Joseph said as he filled his hand with oil.

"Oh no J-Joseph I don't think I can take it" Caesar muttered in lust and fear of what to come.

"Get ready Caesar" Joseph said as he took his oily hand and grabbed Caesar's fully erect cock.

"I don't..." Caesar couldn't finish as Joseph interrupted with his special plan.

"OVERDRIVE" Joseph yelled as he sent pure hamon directly into Caesar's dick.

"OH GOD JOSEPH" Caesar screamed

Joseph continued thrusting into Caesar's hole while pumping his dick with hamon.

"Caesar... You're next line is 'Oh god JoJo,  I'M GONNA CUM' go" Joseph said

"Oh god JoJo, I'M GONNA CUM" Caesar cried as he let out his cum on his chest.

Joseph came almost exactly the same time as Caesar, filling Caesar's asshole with his hot cum.

Joseph pulled out, and his semen started to pour out and into the oil, he laid down next to Caesar, both gasping for breath.

"You know, I think we should train like this more often Caesarino" Joseph said jokingly.

"Maybe, but you better not get us stuck down here every time."