True love's kiss (Dio x Jonathan)

"Dio, can I ask a question?" Jonathan said to Dio nervously.

"Certainly" Dio said.

"Well... those 3 years ago,  when you kissed Erina, what was that like?" Jonathan said blushing.

"Well Jonathan,  what exactly are you asking?  Do you want to know what it's like to kiss someone,  or what it was like to kiss her?" Dio asked confidently as he immediately thought of a plan.

Jonathan thought for a moment, he originally wanted to know what it was like with her, but when he remembered he never kissed anyone he got even more curious.

"Anyone, as you know Dio, I've never kissed anyone at all so I'm wondering what it's like." Jonathan said embarrassingly.

"Well Jonathan,  it's a bit hard to explain, it would be much easier if I could... show you." Dio said as he quickly leaned towards JoJo.

"What do you mean D-"

Jonathan's sentence was interrupted by a firm kiss on his lips from Dio.

Dio held it there for a few seconds,  then slowly pulled back.

"D- Dio, how could you, my first kiss was supposed to be with my true love,  not my brother, much less a man, being gay is wrong Dio!!" Jonathan urged.

"But Jonathan,  maybe it's a sign.  I mean,  how did it feel?" Dio asked with a grin.

Jonathan was about to object and say how he hated it. But he paused, he actually kind of liked it, and Jonathan doesn't lie so he decided to just be honest with him.

"Honestly Dio... I kind of liked it, it just seemed right."

"Well Jonathan,  that's because it is right.  Would you like to do it again?"

"Y- yes Dio, but I don't think I can.  I mean,  homosexuality is a sin."

"Is it wrong Jonathan? Because I think it just feels... right." Dio said leaning into Jonathan while caressing his thigh.

Jonathan was flustered, he didn't know what to do. On one hand it would be gay and a sin, but on the other hand he was kind of enjoying it.

"I-I don't know Dio, like I want to, but..." Jonathan couldn't finish as Dio was on his lips again.

The kiss was longer than last, and this time Dio forced his tongue. It swirled around Jonathan's mouth, taking dominance easily.

This time Jonathan didn't pull away, in fact this time he allowed it, finally giving into temptation.

Dio then started to kiss and suck on Jojo's neck, while doing this he worked his hands down his chest and started rubbing Jonathan's growing bulge.

Jonathan pulled back quickly,  surprised at what was happening.

"Dio, we can't,  we're still so young and it's one thing to kiss but this?" Jonathan protested

Dio said nothing,  and instead just went back to Jonathan's crotch and neck.

It was growing too, the bulge that was already big was now getting bigger,  honestly Dio was a bit intimidated by it, but his prideful nature wouldn't let him admit it.

"Jonathan just be honest,  this little guy is,  he's telling me exactly how you feel." Dio said as he started unbuttoning Jonathan's shirt.

Dio tossed jojo's shirt to the side and threw his own off with it.

Jonathan blushed as his bare chest was exposed. He never was one to be shy but now was kind of different.

Dio softly licked Jonathan's nipple, causing it to perk up, when one was completely hard he worked on the other.

By now Jonathan just accepted what was happening, or so he thought he did.

When Dio started to take off Jonathan's pants Jonathan hesitated,  but he let Dio do it because he surely knows what's best right now.

When Dio took off Jonathan's pants he was shocked at Jonathan's meer size, it was massive.

Jonathan covered his face with his hands, no one's ever seen him naked before.

"My, Jonathan you have quite the size,  I'll admit it's much bigger than mine." Dio said as he firmly grasped Jonathan's cock.

Jonathan let out a gasp, and began to moan as he started to pump.

Dio placed his finger on his slit, and went slow so as to tease Jonathan.

"Is that nice Jonathan?  I'm making sure to be... gentle." Dio purred in Jonathan's ear.

Jonathan couldn't respond, his mind was too full of what was happening.

Dio continued pumping Jonathan's massive cock until Jonathan gasped out a few words.

"D-Dio, I think I'm about to... Cum!" Jonathan said excitedly.

Dio stopped pumping and let go of Jonathan.

"No no no Jonathan,  you don't get to cum before I, Dio." Dio said as he removed his pants.

"But Dio, I've never even cum before.  I haven't even masturbated in my life. Are you sure I can't?" Jonathan asked giving an innocent stare at the blonde.

Dio wasn't even phased by this,  instead he threw Jonathan onto the ground and lined his fully erect cock to Jonathan's entrance.

"Um, Dio, I don't want to sound needy. But isn't there usually like a lubricant,  or something to help?" Jonathan inquired fearing for his rectum.

"Nope, not at all." Dio lied, knowing full well he should finger and at least spit on it.

But alas, Dio being Dio wanted to assert dominance by ushering pain into the young Joestar, so he took advantage of Jonathan's not knowing about sex.

"Ready JoJo? On the count of three. One, t-" Dio didn't even count to two, he just went in as deep as he can.

Jonathan winced at the pain he was feeling. It hurt so much like he was tearing apart on the inside.

"DIIIOOOOO!" Jonathan screamed as the blonde began to thrust in and out.

"What Jonathan?  I merely did you a favor,  if I did it on three you would've felt fear." Dio said as he continued.

Dio felt great,  his dick fully inside Jonathan, the virgin's hole was so tight and warm.

Jonathan's pain began to die down as his ass became use to the pain.

When most of the pain dispersed be began to like it, it was like nothing he ever experienced. Having Dio's dick inside him was something entirely new but he liked it.

After a little bit of thrusting Dio found Jonathan's prostate. He knew he hit it because Jonathan would let out tiny gasped and blush more when he did.

So Dio pinpointed his dick to hit the prostate with every thrust,  Jonathan's mouth was now hanging wide open, groaning in pleasure with every thrust.

Dio was almost at his limit,  the pumps started getting faster, Jonathan could barely breathe as the blonde continued assaulting his asshole and prostate with his dick.

"Jojo,  I'm about to cum! You have my permission to cum too." Dio exclaimed as if Jonathan was his pet.

Dio then came inside the deepest part of Jonathan,  he let out a loud "WRRRRYYYYY" as he filled the tight JoJo hole with his seed.

During the final push onto his prostate,  Jonathan also came. He came relentlessly, there was so much thick cum covering his chest.

Dio pulled out, cum began to leak from Jonathan's asshole, Dio let it spill on the floor.

The blonde then leaned in and gave a quick kiss to the lips of his new lover.

"So, how was your fist kiss?"