The Dinner Party (Josuke X Rohan)

"Josuke do you really need to spend so much time on your hair I've been waiting for hours on you." Rohan asked sternly.

"I need to get it right Rohan, god, isn't it obvious?" Josuke replied.

"You know I'm doing you a big favor for driving you to this party, the least that you could do is be ready on time." Rohan stated in annoyance.

The two were going to go to Jotaro's dinner party to celebrate him getting his doctorate.

"You know I don't even know why he invited you." Rohan said.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Josuke asked confused.

"Well I am THE Rohan Kishibe, you know, the world famous mangaka. So of course it's good to have me there, I mean, it's good publicity. While you, you're just a high school student." Rohan remarked in a smarmy tone.

"WHAT! Jotoro's my nephew, why wouldn't I be invited? You need to realize you're just another person." Josuke defended angrily.

"Whatever you say boy, just remember to mind your manners there, this is a very prestigious place. And also if you're too bad I just won't drive you home." Rohan said as to try and make Josuke behave himself at the party.

Josuke remained silent, he figured he didn't want to upset Rohan too much as he was needing a ride.

"So what are these typically like?" Josuke asked as he was putting the finishing touches onto his hair.

"What do you mean?" Rohan asked confusedly.

"Well I've never been to one of these fancy parties, I assume you have considering you're the 'World famous mangaka Rohan Kishibe.'" Josuke asked in a curious tone.

Rohan was shocked that these types of fancy parties could seem foreign to someone. 

"Well, typically they involve a lot of meeting important people, trying to impress them and such. Though I do worry for you, you're new to this so you might get in trouble." Rohan replied.

"Oh don't worry about me, I'll be sure to behave myself, and i already have the backup plan of using Crazy Diamond to fix something if I break it." Josuke replied smartly.

"Well it's not exactly the best plan but it's a start, just try not to use it too much. Oh and there's going to be  a lot of alcohol, wine and champagne and such, so don't get too drunk." Rohan firmly demanded

"Oh relax Rohan, what's the use in going to a party if you can't loosen up a little bit?" Josuke asked.

"Josuke, I swear that if you get drunk I will leave you there alone." Rohan said aggressively.

"Ugh, fine, I won't even drink then, but you better not get drunk either. Because then it's just unfair, plus I wouldn't have a ride back." Josuke demanded

"Josuke do you really think that I do not know how to hold my alcohol? Please, I know my limit and i'll have a few and no more." Rohan said with confidence.

After the conversation Josuke was finally done with getting ready, so they both got into Rohan's car and started driving to the party.

"So how far away is this place?" Josuke asked.

"Only about twenty minutes, it's not too far.nd the roads are easy to navigate too, it's pretty much just one straight line." Rohan replied.

"Cool, maybe you could get drunk and i could just drive back, like you said, it's not far and easy to navigate." Josuke said hopefully.

"Josuke, I assure you, there is no chance that you will ever drive my car. So don't worry, I won't get drunk." Rohan said.

They remained silent for the rest of the trip, Josuke listening to the music and Rohan keeping his attention focused on the road.