1: glitter

"Celestia! Celestia! Celestia! Celestia!"

"Mina! Thanks for coming !"

The crowd went wild once again while I left the stage . I wiped my sweat with a towel that was given by no other then my manager Michelle lobster she was once my mums manager until she retreated from being a singer she was famous all over the globe .

"Celestia you were amazing as always oh by the way your new album glitter went crazy . 20 million were sold this month and let's not talk about how many countries are still fighting to buy it ."

I was totally shocked I never knew that in a month I would sell 20 million albums and it's still selling I must be dreaming .

"Michelle what do I have next ?"

"Celestia you have a fan meeting in an hour after you have to sign some papers for your next concert and at 4 pm you have to meet Jason for the magazine in weekly sorcerer company then you'll sign some CDs "

"Well that's what I call a day . I never thought that being an idol will be that hard "

"One more thing celestia you have to check your assignment for the college your attending."

"Really you received their answers ALREADY that was quick "

I went in my V.I.P room where I can be no one else then -

"LUCY!!!!"

"AHHH yukino I told you not to scare me like that "

Yes celestia is Lucy , Lucy heartfilia which is me yes I'm them both you see I'm kinda like Hannah Montana I have to IDs and soon to be 3 yes you heard right I'm soon gonna have 3 identities .

"So I heard you were accepted at fairytail academy . F.T.A for short "

"Yep and that's the proof of it look isn't it great I can finally be some one normal not that I'm not but you see at home and outside I'm Lucy heartfilia the rich girl , on stage I'm celestia the greatest idol in the world and daughter of the legendary and most beloved L.H "

"So you think going at F.T.A disguised as a nerd and being called lu heart will make you normal Lucy the real you is the one your at home and not the rest okay stop making identities up of course I'm not the one to judge since I have also 2 "

Yep yukino is her real name but her stage name is angel she's also a singer and we sometimes do clips together she's my second best friend of course my first one you'll meet her soon .

"We both did it for the same reasons "

"So that people won't recognize us in the streets "

We both said .of course I can always attend F.T.A as Lucy heartfilia but my name is also well known since I'm the richest person in Japan well my parents are which makes me their successor and believe me it's a pain in the neck every guy wants you to be their girlfriend of course it's for the money every single men that asked me out is a gold digger .

"Why didn't you choose saber tooth academy ?"

"You mean S.B.T.A the school for celebrities the one YOU attend ?"

"Yes that's the one plus every one thinks your attending it "

"Yes it was all made up for the paparazzi but I never wanted to go there"

"Why?"

"Yukino Haven't you heard that sting will be attending S.B.T.A since he heard the rumors about me joining ."

"Sting? You mean sting eucliffe? Your ex? And my crush?"

"Yep that sting eucliffe "

"AHHHH seriously I can't wait to see him "