5: group fight

Authors pov :

The canteen could clearly see the aura coming from the two girls , with a gulp the students leaved a great space between the 3 groups to scared to even interfere .

"You dared to hurt our friend ?" Erza stated making the lad who still had Lu in his grip shiver from fear , natsu already regretted pushed the girls to their limit but his reputation was touched and in this instant his ego took things in hand .

"And what are you gonna do about it ?!" Shit !! Why did that came out ?!! The eyes of erza were raging with fire
"Let me show you !" With that said she launched on him making him fall on the floor with Lu beside to him both groaning in pain from the fall . Levy who was just a few frets near her bestie quickly helped her up .

Erza waited for him to stand up and when he finally did she didn't predicted that'll he make the first move . He threw his fist which she quickly dodged and landed a fist on his abdomen. She then grabbed his collar making him stand in front of her "That's what you get when you touch my girls !" She spat it on his face .

Mira was glaring at her little brother when he tried to help his friend out . "And where do think you're going lil brother " elfman who knew how bad tempered his older sister is decided to play it cool . "Listen sis if someone is hurting one of us well defend them even if that means to defeat you"

Mira just smirked evilly and with these last words "bring it on lil bro " he attacked her with a hard punch which landed on the table behind her dew to her quick reflex . "You're still slow bro fasten a bit would ya"

elfman was ticked of he then dashed to her side grabbed her both arms and pinned her on the floor , her only body part she could move was her legs that is if he could get his huge ass of her legs !

Gajeel decided to take action and help natsu when levy hit his head with her favorite 'magic script book' "poor book sorry I had to hurt you with this metal head guy " she hugged the book as if it was her child urning a face palmed gajeel who couldn't believe his eyes .

"Guess that's why we call you book worm " levy who heard his comment glared "listen you screw brain ! books are life just like how metal is for you !"
Gajeel had enough of this small worm sized he grabbed her waist and threw her on his shoulder the poor girl tried to kick her way free but no use she was basically trapped on his hard as fuck shoulder !!!!

Lisanna was left with the one and only Jellal who she hated as damn ,to be honest They all do ! "So the little kitty is alone ?" She hated to be called kitty from someone else then her girls "why is blue berry bored and wants to get eaten beside I love blue berries for dinner " she smirked by his reaction.
"No matter how you put it , it sounds SO wrong kitty girl"

"Rest in peace your not my type jelly bean !" "Come here kitty I'll give you a fish if your obedient " He started to approach her thinking that she's an easy pray but like she says never underestimate the cat !
When he reached her neck she dashed her long sharp nails and scratched his hand away while he finched from the pain she took this as her cue and made him trip on his back.

She sat on his stomach and scratched his tattooed face . He wanted to see a kitty he has it ! "For your information I'm not obedient but disobedient! Especially with some idiots of your kind" she had him trapped if he even dared too early she'll just scratch him and that'll end in a bloody mess !

The last boy present was trapped in the arms of Juvia who hugged him as if her life depended on it " Juvia l-let go !" No use it only made her hug him more tightly. "JUVIA!!!" He could shout all he wanted the girl didn't move an inch with her heart eyes she stared at him lovingly! "Gray sama let's leave this place and eat together under the tree then we'll kiss and -" "WOAH ! Wake up water girl I'm so not gonna go with you and forget about the next part ! Now I have a girl to deal with since natsu here can't "

"G-g-GIRL ???? A LOVE RIVAL !!" With that said she jumped on his back and hugged him almost to death . He knew how she was but he can never get used to it ,it freaks him out more each time !

Lu was shocked to see the girls beating or trying so hard to help her out she had to do something . Erza ,Mira and lisanna didn't need her help but levy obviously needs her !

On the other hand natsu just smirked in return holding the pain inside while being chocked by the scarlet demon "and that's what you get when you touch my boy !" She felt her scarlet hair being grabbed by no other then flare . Natsu was thanks to his girlfriend free .he searched for the blond nerd who was missing at the moment

Where is she ?
Flare was about to slap her enemy but was stopped the same way she freed the pink lad Lu had a fist full of her hair . "You better let go of her miss red slut !" She didn't waste time and dragged her hard on the floor then kicked her in the abdomen she dashed to help levy while erza took a care of Minerva and evergreen who was losing thanks to her lighting speed .

"Oy metal face !" She stomped on his feet with all her force he let go of her .levy landed on her butt , of course that didn't stop her to throw played and other things she found on the floor to hold him back .

The slut group gave up same with the boys few to all the scratches , bruises ,hits and pain they received Lu had the urge to Paige buy hold it in causing her to let her guard down to be grabbed by natsu and pinned on the hard wall . "Maybe you won this time nerd but remember these words "

He went closer to reach her left ear and whispered
"You just opened the door of hell nerd watch your back"

With that said the bell rang and the principle was ticked off by the view of the state of the canteen "ALL OF YOU IN MY OFFICE NOW !!!!"