Let's Do This!

💥💥 You're here! 💥💥

Now why you are here is the question because that synopsis, thoughthoroughly enjoyable (thank you) was kind of vague and not really that specific about what this is

thoroughly enjoyable (thank you) was kind of vague and not really that specific about what this is. So let me explain why you are in here a very round about way!

My sister murphnturf and I have written a total of nine and a half books between us (we're currently working on different books). Some of those books will never see the light of day (if I have anything to say about it) because they are so unbelievably awful. No lie, I can't even reread them because they are so terrible. 🤦🏽‍♀️

But! Because we have written so much it means we have learned a TON through trial and error. We would like to impart some of the things we have learned to you in hopes that you will avoid our blunders, struggles and mistakes. (Her voice will be in italics.) (Hi! 👋)

One thing you should know before we start is this is not a book about how to get your book in the top ten on the Hot List or how to get a million reads. This book is a helping hand for you to get more enjoyment out of your writing. So what you do with our wild musings on writing is up to you! ☺️

(I will be using examples for things from the books published on my account. This is not because I think they are perfect. I know there is still so much I still need to learn. It's so the references I'm going to use are really easy to access. ☺️)

Now! I will make no promises about this book except that there be lots of gifs and hopefully something you can take away at the end! With that said, I hope you will tag along with us and see what happens! I know we're ecstatic to see how this all falls into place!

To start us off on a great note here is Grant Gustin in glasses! Because what is more studious than a cute guy in glasses?!

(Nothing. Nothing is more studious than a cute guy in glasses)

You know me! If you see a grammar error let me know with the correction and an emoji! I really appreciate you helping me make this book read more smoothly for everyone else!

One last note we will not be able to answer all the comments on this book, BUT! we will answer all question comments! So don't hesitate to ask!