Chapter 14: Good day

~~~2weeks later~~~

Thank god it was Friday I hate school and I hate getting bullied i walked downstairs and Jay drove me to school when I got to school I saw my friends but I didn't see Bennett.

Amber-Hey Bella are you felling ok we heard what happened.

B-Yeah I'm ok.

Sophia-Are you sure.
B-yes I'm sure. Um...Do you know were Bennett is.
Sophia-He just left school he got sick so he had to go home.

B-Ok.Ill text him after school.

I walked to biology and my teacher was giving me a death glare I sat down and I got my pencil and text book. We had to take this boring test ever *BELL RINGS* I got up and walked quickly to my locker it was music now I guess music is one of my favorite hobbies.

~~~45min later~~~

Yay it was finally break I got my art book and my pencil and I started drawing a picture

I would love to visit New York City again I miss it. I drew another picture but this time about London.

*BELL RINGS* Now I get my art book and I ran to to my locker I got my stuff and I walked to P

*BELL RINGS* Now I get my art book and I ran to to my locker I got my stuff and I walked to P.E. today we were playing line soccer or ( football)
I love playing this sport.
*BELL RINGS* yes time to go home I waited outside for a few moments and I saw Harrison and Jay they were both in the car I ran to the car and hoped in.

J-Someone seems happy!
B-Today was a really good day I'm so happy I didn't get bullied.
H-That's great!

Now we are home.

Hello everyone I'm sorry it took so long
Bye !!
😜✌️