Chapter31:Miracle!

Dads?!

Harrison and Jay turned around  they were shocked and so happy at the same time they ran up to Bella and hugged her tight.

Bella was crying  onto their shoulders and she hugged both of her dads tight.

B-I missed you guys!*sobbing*

H-We missed you so much to!

Harrison and Jay looked up at there daughter and smiled they were so happy there daughter is ok.

Bella all of sudden got a memory of what happened when rick kidnapped her she put her knees to her chest and started crying.

*Flashback*

Rick haven't you done enough!cried Bella earning a punch to her stomach,Bella fell to her knees and started sobbing.

~~~couple minutes later~~~
Rick punched Bella in the ribs 4 times and she called Harrison and after she blacked out.

*flashback ended*

Bella let go and held her side trying to breathe her side hurt from when rick punched her.

Harrison and Jay picked up Bella carefully and carried her to the car Bennett,Amber,and Sophia followed and called their parents to pick them up in a few minutes.

Bella realized that when she got kidnapped that will be stuck in her head forever.

Bennett's Mum picked him up.
Amber and Sophia's parents picked them up to and they went home.

While they were driving Harrison and Jay kept thinking what Rick said to them when he was going to jail.

"You won't hear the last of me"

Jay turned around and saw Bella peacefully sleeping he smiled and turned back to his seat.

Once they got home they went to Bella's room and layed her down on the bed Harrison hold her close and Jay put his arm around Bella and leaned close. The twins wanted to stay with her That so when she wakes up she won't panic or faint they had an ice pack and putted on Bella side where she broken her ribs.

Hey so here is the next chapter of this story hope you enjoyed Bella is alive and safe💖🌴

Ciyaaaa!👋