Chapter 2 | Trouble

I'm currently on vacation, which explains the late update.
Since I don't have my laptop with me, I can't use the spelling checker I normally use. If you see any errors, please tell me :)
Also, I did some research for this chapter so let me know if there is anything that's wrong.
Enjoy!

______________________________________

4 months

Asami blotted and squeezed his hair as dry as possible with a towel, letting the cloth absorb the moisture. It's been a long time since Madara last let her dry his hair, but when Asami asked him if she could do it, he took up on her offer. 

Asami tossed the towel over her shoulder and started to brush his hair with her hands. His soft locks felt nice against her fingers and a small, satisfied smile played on her lips. Gently, she swept his hair over his shoulder and leaned forward, pressing a lingering kiss against his bare back. ''All done.'' She whispered, trailing one of his scars with her fingers.

Madara let her do as she pleased for a little longer, feeling her run her hands through his hair and caress his neck and shoulder. His warm skin felt satisfying for her fingers were as cold as the cool breeze what was blowing outside in this wintery weather.

Slowly, Asami ran her hands up his back, over his shoulders and down his chest. She gently lay her chin on his shoulder and closed her eyes, simply enjoying his presence. Never could she get enough of being this close to him, nor would she ever get tired of him. For these last 2.5 years, she was stuck in a house with the obstinate Uchiha, and she loved every second of it, apart from their little arguments of course.

After a few more seconds, Madara decided to stand up from the bed, untangling himself from Asami's arms.

"Keiji will be here soon." He said, taking a plain black shirt from the closet and pulling it over his head. "I'm going downstairs."

Asami simply hummed, but she felt a bit disappointed that he already left her arms. She absolutely relished moments like these, just the two of them together, doing nothing but lying on bed and enjoying each other's company.

Madara ran his hands through his hair, combing it with his fingers. "I'll be going then." He said.

This time, he didn't get a reply at all, no hum or any verbal response. He looked over his shoulder and saw Asami still sitting on the bed, glancing at him with a familiar look in her bright green eyes.

Madara sighed and turned around, which brought a somewhat cheeky smile to Asami's face. His big and rough hands took her face, tilting it up as he leaned down. Asami's eyes fluttered closed for only the few seconds the kiss lasted.

"Can you say hi to Keiji for me?" She asked softly once had pulled away. "In case he leaves before I'm done showering?"

Madara nodded and retracted his hands, letting them hang next to his body. "Call me if you need anything."

"I'll be fine." Asami tried to reassure him, getting off the bed with Madara's towel in her hands. "I just wasn't really feeling well last time I took a shower."

Madara grimaced and firmly took her shoulder. "Just do it."

Asami didn't like the way he sounded, so serious, with a stern tone. It made her feel like he was treating her like she wasn't taking it seriously, while she was. Swallowing thickly, she placed her hand over his and took it off her shoulder. "I will." She murmured. "As if I want that to happen again."

Madara's jaw visibly clenched, and Asami felt uncomfortable at how the mood made such a huge turn at just a few words. Letting out a deep sigh, she gave his hand a gentle squeeze and managed a smile. "I'll call you, okay?"