EXPLANATION AND SURPRISE

Heyy! 

First of all, thank you very much for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it :)

Well, let's start with the name.

If you want to skip this part and find out why I ended it this way, continue at the ******

If you want to know the surprise, continue at the ~.~.~.~.~.

So, I actually wanted a name which meant fate, hope, destiny or faith, since that would fit really well with the story, but I either just suck at looking up names, or there are only very little Japanese names for girls with that meaning. Anyway, I didn't think any of the few names I could find fitted their daughter, so I continued to search.

Then I came across Miyu. I know I already have an OC named Miyu (although I made the entire story of that OC private since it's so bad that your eyes will burn), and I was reminded of how much I liked that name. I looked at the meaning, and thought that this could be a good name for the daughter. 

I'll just paste the meanings here from the site where I found this name;

From Japanese 美 (mi) meaning "beautiful" or 実 (mi) meaning "fruit, good result, truth" combined with 優 (yu) meaning "excellence, superiority, gentleness" or 結 (yu) meaning "tie, bind" or 夕 (yu) meaning "evening".  

Then I suddenly remembered what Asami's name meant, which means;

 Depending on the kanji used to spell the name, it can have different meanings. When spelled 麻美 it means "hemp, beauty"; when spelled 朝美 it means "morning beauty"; and when spelled 朝海 it means "morning sea".  

Then I simply thought, both names mean beauty/beautiful, and the one means evening and the other has morning in it, so the meanings are similar, but still different.

Why I chose Kouta?

I found that name just really cute lol

******************************

Now the reason why I chose to end it like this.

Yeah, I know Madara is actually a really caring guy and deserves a good ending, but he's also the guy who never gets a good ending. The misunderstood guy who has to walk the path of darkness because other's led him in that direction.

I simply wanted to show that even though Madara deserves happiness, a happy ending is simply not meant for him. I also wanted this story to fit in the Naruto timeline, so Madara needs to go back into that cave, which he won't do when Asami, Kouta and Miyu are around.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Now I've got the sequels of the 'good' ending covered, I decided to also make one of the 'bad' ending! The first chapter is already up :) It's called Conflict and this is the cover;

(another 'surprise' below this)

And I've also decided to rewrite Mito's Sister, but then in a separate book. I have a few ideas and scenes in mind which I want to add. And I also want to improve the story itself and erase all the mistakes I made. Since there are going to be quite a few changes, I decided to leave the original story be and make two 'versions' of Mito's Sister.

The first chapter is also already up! Slow updates since school has started again and if I fail this year, I can't graduate :(

The cover;

Well, thank you all for supporting me! I really loved reading your reactions. Those really motivated me even more to write these sequels :) And I hope to see you again at one of the books listed above!

Bye ;)