Chapter 1

~~~Kim Hee's POV~~~

in the plane

My parents were really serious about moving me here in Korea but i dont even know why. But I like it here since my best friend Shin Rae also moved in with me so i think I will get used to living with just my best friend. I dont worry about the language cause i also study Korean language.

in the plane ~ about to land in Korea

"Shin Rae wake up! We're here already!" i said poking her cheecks.

"No!! Ten more minutes and stop poking my cheecks" she whined and pouted.

"Wake up sleepy head!! Hurry up I want to see Korea!! Ppalli!"i said excitedly while looking at the window.

"Arasso arasso... I'm up already...heeesh... "she said a bit annoyed.

at the house

"Woah!! Finally we're here!! Yehet!! I didnt know dad would buy us a house in here anyways Yehet Yehet Yehet!!"" I said excitedly while jumping up and down.

"Yeah... now fix your things we still have to go to school you know... and its on Soeul Arts High"she said while unpacking her bags.

"Oh~ Arasso arasso... i forgot that we are also studying here..kekeke~"

"Pabo~ Hurry up and rest we have to be early to school tomorrow... Jaljayo Kimmie~"

"Yah! Dont call me Kimmie!! i dont like it... Jalja~" i said while laying in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

◈◇◆◆◇◈◈◇◆◆◇◈

(Beep Beep)

I was being awakened by my alarm clock and checked the time.Its already 6:00.

"Yah! Shin wake up we're going to be late for school" I said while pulling her blanket.

"Alright! Go cook breakfast already" she said while getting up lazily.

I ran downstairs and look for something to cook. I will cook bacon and eggs because its Shin's favorite food.

~~~Shin Rae's POV~~~

As i was done taking a bath I went downstairs and followed the aroma of bacon in the kitchen and found Kim Hee cooking.

"Yehet!! You cooked my favorite!! Kamsahamnida Minnie!" I said to her while grabing lots of bacon and an egg and putting it into my plate.

"Yah! I told you not to call me Minnie!! anyways I'm done eating so I'm going to change now and your in charge of the dishes since i cooked."she said while running up stairs.

"Fine and hurry changing!" I yelled.

◈◇◆FLASH FORWARD◆◇◈

~at your new school~

~~~Kim Hee's POV~~~

When we arrived at school there we're a lot of girls screaming at the gate and it was crrowded but we needed to pass through to find the office. But someone was running towards my direction and bumped me causing me to out balance and fall on the floor and got left by Shin Rae. You look up to see who it was and it was a boy.

"Mianhae~ are you hurt? let me help you" the boy told you and helped you stand up.

"Uhm.. thanks and I'm okay"" you said while trying to get up.

"I'm really sorry I didnt see you...Anyways hi! I'm Taehyung, what's your name?" he asked.

You look closely to his face and somehow he looks kind of familiar though.

"Hello~ i was just asking your name" he said while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh I'm sorry... I'm Kim Hee hehe~ and your familiar to me" i said and covered my mouth wait why did i just say that.

"Wait your Kim Hee as in Kim Je Hee? "

"Yeah.. wait how did you know my real name?"

"Dont you remember me? Its me V your classmate since grade school"

"Huh?" my brain is still buffering.

"Oh right~ V it is you... hehe I'm sorry i forgot but I missed you" it took minutes until I remembered him then i hugged him.

~~~V's POV~~~

I cant believe it. The girl whom i fell in love for years came back.I missed her so much and still got a lot of things about her in my mind.

"Huh?" I guess her brain is still buffering.

"Oh right~ V it is you... hehe I'm sorry i forgot but I missed you" she said and hugged me.

I stood still cause I was surprised when she hugged me. My one and only love hugged me.

"V are you okay?" she asked and pouted.

"Huh?...uh y-yeah....so where are you heading to?" suddenly I got nervous talking to her and my heart beats faster.

~~~Kim Hee's POV~~~

"Huh?...uh y-yeah....so where are you heading to?" V said.But why does he sound like he's nervous.

"I was looking for the office so I could get my schedule but I dont know where it is"

"I was going there too cause my buddy also just got in this school so I will pick him up on the office.... Kaja"

Then we are goin to the office. It wasn't silent and akward walking together instead we talked about random things and laughed.Without noticing we we're already at the office.