Chapter 6

~at Kim and Shin's house~

Saturday 6:00 am

~~~Shin's POV~~~

Heeesh! I'm so bored right now. I was just watching TV in the living room the whole day and wait for Kim to come home.

~Earlier

"Yah! Lee Shin Rae wake up! it's already 6 am and the boys will be coming over here by tomorrow and look at your room! It's a mess! Clean this up right now!" Kim yelled at me.

"No! it's still tomorrow and I will clean tomorrow. I'm still sleepy and it's too early!" I said as I cover my head with my pillow.

"This is my house! I will let you sleep outside if I want to!"

"I know and you know that you can't do that to me. That doesn't work anymore Kimmie."

"Fine then just let Jungkook find out that your room is a mess when he enters in here."

I quickly got up and fix my room and when I was done I didn't notice that Kim was still there looking at me.

"The hell!  what are you still doing in here?!"

"Admit it Shin you like Jungkook, don't you? *grins*"

"M-mwo?"

"Haha~ you liked him? all this time? why are you hiding it from me?"

"A-aniyo! I d-dont l-like J-jungk-kook"

"Then if you don't, why are you stuttering and blushing so hard?"

"Y-yah! get out of my room!"

"Haha~ kure~ anyways do you need something? I'm heading to the grocery store since the boys are coming I need to buy more food for all of us."

"Nope I don't need anything! Bye!"

"Sure? then okay~ Bye Jungkook!"

"Yah! You also liked V!"

"Whatever~" then she went out.

~Present

Yeah that.Heesh~ she said she'll be back but it's already 8:30am. Where the he'll did she go?

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Finally! She's back! I immediately run towards the door and opened it.

"Where were yo-"

O_O

It was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook

"Annyeong yeobo-ah! ^-^" Jungkook

Then I passed out.

~9 am

"O-ow! Kimmie I had a wonderful dream that Kookie went in our house and called me yeobo" I said as I woke up and sat up. Oh I slept in my room?

"Jinja? wonderful dream?" Jungkook was beside me sitting on the chair looking at me.

"Aah! why are you here?! what're you doing in here?! How did you get in here?! How did I got here?!"