Chapter 2

~~~Shin Rae's POV~~~

When Kim Hee and I was walking towards the office there were a lot of girls at the hallway but as its almost near the office only a few were there. I was really in a hurry since class is almost starting and we still need to get our schedules.

I was walking really fast and arrived at the front of the office as i haven't noticed that Kim Hee wasn't by my side all the time. Instead of looking for her I need to get our schedules first and then I'm gonna find her afterwards.

As I was gonna reach the door knob and enter the office someone went by my side and also reached for the knob. That results to both of us touching our hands.

"Oh Mianhae~" he said as he quickly took his hand off the knob."Annyeong! I'm Jungkook, what's your name?" he said to me and smiled.

Omg he's really cute and very handsome. I stared at his face for seconds and I was really dazed.by his face.

"Hello?? Are you alright?"he asked. Then i got back in reality.

"Oh sorry, yeah I'm alright. By the way I'm Shin Rae. I just got in this school."

"Jinja? Me too! I'm new here I was just gonna get my schedule. Why dont we get them together? Come on!" he said and I nodded.

'Gosh! He's really handsome' Shin Rae thought and then they went inside.

They both got their schedules including Kim Hee's and found that all three of them had the same class and schedules.

After getting our schedules we were about to go outside when Kim Hee and a boy came in the office. Wait that boy seems familiar to me.

~~~Jungkook's POV~~~

I was transfered to this school cause my parents didn't want my own school and because V and our group the BTS told me to go to this school.

I was walking towards the office not even looking around and reached for the handle of the door. I was shocked that someone was also gonna reach the handle and then we touched each other's hand.

I looked up to see who it was and it was a girl. The most beautiful girl I ever met in my life.

I quickly took my hand off the handle and apologized and introduced my self to her. She was looking at me for seconds then she finally said her name.She was really beautiful.

I didnt expect to meet a girl as cute as Shin Rae. She' really cute, charming and a simple one unlike the other girls i met before. She's really different and I think I fell in love with her the time I met her.

We were about to get out the office when V came in with a girl.

"Oh hey Kookie~ did you get your schedule already? and it seems like you got a new friend already" he said and ruffled my hair. He looked at me then back at Shin Rae and back at me.

"Yah! dont call me Kookie! and ne I already got it. Oh and this is Shin Rae, she's also new here"

~~~Kim Hee's POV~~~

As we came in the office I saw Shin talking to a boy and my face became O_O and looked at her.

But I was surprised when V talked to the boy and I think he's the one V was mentioning to me that was also new in this school.

As the boys were talking I came towards Shin and asked her about the schedule and told me everything.

"So may I look at your schedules? I'll also give you a tour around the school" V said as he took Shin, mine and Kookie? is his name Kookie? Kookie's schedules and class.

"Mwo?!! we all have the same class and the same schedules?? this is daebak!! Kaja I'll give you a tour around" he said in an excited voice.

"But wait! we still have classes right?" I asked.

"Ne~ but since you three are.new here I'm gonna have to take you a tour and its okay if you dont go to class now. I already asked the principal if its okay then he said its fine so come on! ppalli!" he said heading out already.

We walked around the whole school and I didnt expect it to be this really big. We went to the Library,Computer rooms, Field and more. But lastly our consecutive room.

After the tour we already arrived at our room. I also forgot that We were in a special class so that means we were just few in there.

As we entered our room me and Shin was shocked cause there was only 5 boys inside the room and no sign of girls.

V went to sit on his chair then the boys looked at us and our faces were like O_O

Our teacher was a girl well atleast there's 3 girls in our class. She then asked us to introduce ourselves.

~~~Shin Rae's POV~~~

While taking the tour V and Kim Hee was the one's taking and it seemed like they are close. Hmm was she hiding something from me? nevermind and I shrugged it off.

Once we arrived at our room Kim and I had the same faces. Cause WE are the only girls in this class.

I was really like o__o when I went inside but my eyes grew even wider as i saw the boys like O___O.

I didnt even heard our teacher that we were gonna introduce ourselves and the she pointed me to introduce first.

"A-annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Shin Rae but you can call me Shin and please take care of me." I said then bowed.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Je Hee but please call me Kim Hee or Kim and please be nice to me" she said and bowed.Then lastly Jungkook or Kookie.

"Annyeong hyungs! You already know me so.I dont need to introduce myself."

After Jungkook the other boys also introduced theirselves.

After introducing ourselves we took our seats. I was expecting to be next to Kim Hee but she was way too far from me.

Here is our seating arangement:

1st column

-Rap mon -Suga -J-hope

2nd column

-Jin -Kim Hee -V

3rd column

-Me -Jungkook -Jimin

see I told you I was very far from Kimmie~ T^T but atleast I was at the side where the window was.

I really didnt listen to our lesson since its only science and since I was looking at the view outside the window. But suddenly I felt like someone was looking at me.

~~~BTS' POV~~~

(Jin,Suga,J-hope,Jimin&Rapmon)

While their teacher wasnt in the room yet they were talking.

Jin: Guys did you remember that Ms.Park(teacher) told us that we are having new classmates?

Jimin:Ne hyung~ waeyo?

Jin:Do you think Jungkook is transferring here now?

Rapmon: Yes he is. I just saw him awhile ago heading to the office while we were running.

J-Hope: But not only Jungkook is our new classmate cause Ms.Park also told us that there will be girls joining in our class.

Suga: Ugh! speaking of girls I really got tired from running all the way in here because of the girls in the gate trying to catch us.

J-Hope: Nado. What do they even want from us? heeesh!

Jimin: I hope these girls who will join our class will not be the same as those who we run from.

Rapmon: If they were. I'll be dead.

Suga: Wait guys! I think we're missing one.

All: Kim Taehyung!!

Suga: Where is he?! Dont tell me he was caught by those girls.

Jimin: Then let's find him.Kaja!

But suddenly their teacher went inside the room.