Mania

This story is brought to you by AJSimagine !!! Mainly because they wanted to know wtf happened.

  Alright, so this is a cautionary story about skipping meds and then taking them at weird hours of the night.

  I had forgotten to take my medication for a few days before this incident happened and was starting to go through withdrawal. For those who have never experienced this before, I hope you never have to. It's basically like having a headache, what feels like a runny nose and uncontrollable-ish shaking. This, for me, usually only lasts a day however, this particular one lasted three days.

  So the night of the third day i was lying in bed like I always do but, I just couldn't get comfortable. So I turned on my laptop and pulled up Youtube, after an hour or so of that it was about 01:15am. Groaning and still uncomfortable, I got up and started messing with my bed-Youtube videos playing in the background-and I saw one of my two pill types sitting on my beds' boreds. Now the smart thing to do is throw it away, what my sleep-deprived self decided to do was take it after which I lied back down and turned off all the lights. It's about 01:36am at this point.

  After about two hours of tossing and turning I said "Fuck it! I am not sleeping in this bed anymore!" Got up, and started to take my bed off its bed stand thing (as I am writing this I'm very tired) but before i could get it off entirely I realize that my room needed to be cleaned first. So for about an hour and a half, I was furiously cleaning my room, and by this I mean I started to throw stuff out of my room and into the hallway. After I got my room clean enough, I took my mattress off of its pedestal and nearly threw it out of my room(dragged it quickly) and out into the hallway, it was followed shortly by the boards that prevented it from falling to the floor. I then walked around the house and gathered as many blankets as I could find to make a makeshift sleeping bag, in the now skeleton of my bed stand.

  I still didn't fall asleep, so I took my mattress and boards out if the hallway, thinking it'd be rude for my parents to find them, and shoved them into my closet before grabbing my dog and promptly going to sleep. By that time it was 5 a.m. and I had to be up by 6 for school. When my mom walked into my room to wake me up at 6 she legitimately said "What the hell happened in here?" I just looked at her and said "I need a new mattress. Oh and I'm not going to school today because I didn't sleep." After which, I covered my head with a blanket and passed out.
  About a week and a half later I had a new mattress and different meds.

   Yaaaaay! Mania! To add a little something about how I was actually thinking during this time. It was almost as if my mind was foggy yet clear at the same time. I knew want I was doing but I wasn't sure why I was so hyper.

Alright, y'all got another story. I hope this was at least fun to read. M'kay I'ma trun in for the night so g'night or morning, which ever is convenient for you.
Bye!