The List

Alright I was ganna write this anyway but (i keep tagging this person..) AJSimagine gave me the nudge to do iiiiiitttt.

1) Put your music on shuffle. Give me the first six songs that pop up.
1. Black Rose Dying- bless the fall
2. Sex, Drugs & Violence- Green Day
3. Killpop- Slipnot
4. Ben Threw- Of Mice & Men
5. Throw Out The Map- Incubus
6. Breed 1992/Live at Reading- Nirvana

2) If you could meet anyone on this Earth. Who would it be?
Oh boy, I'm guessing they have to be alive? Hmm..I'll have to say Michael J. Fox. I'd like to ask him how he lives with Parkinson and can still act.

3) Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page twenty-three, give me line 7.
Book: The Most Dangerous Animal Of All by Gary L. Stewart. "He was."... well that was anti-climatic.

4) What do you think about most?
Woa, alright ok so this is kind of morbid but I always think about the apocalypse and post-apocalypse. It's an interesting subject and although I do fear an apocalypse I'm always interested in the aftermath.

5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes? I'm not sure if it was written exactly for me but it felt like it was. The poem was from an ex-friend who basically told me to grow up in the poem. Again they could have written it about anyone so that's why I'm not sure.

6) Do you have any strange phobias?
I have two very strange phobias, 1st; I'm terrified of daddy long legs and specifically only daddy long legs, other spiders I'm fine with. 2nd; I don't like elevators and when I'm on an elevator my legs get shaky.

7) What's your religion?
Atheist-ish, I believe in a concept of a God and the concept of reincarnation but not that God is so full of itself that he needs praise.

8) If you're outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking the dogs. That's it. My eyes are so sensitive to the light that I would need extremely dark sunglasses if I wanted to stay outside for longer than 30 minutes.

9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Oh god whyyyy. I'll give two. Bring Me The Horizon and Get Scared. They're kind of the two that I always go back too.

10) What was the last lie you told?
"I'm straight"

11) Do you believe in karma?
Yes, and I've experienced it. Do the right thing people. DO.THE.RIGHT.THING.

12) What does your URL mean?
Finally it's asked!! Lot of people are probably wondering where my URL ThingNotSeen came from. There are two meanings behind it. The first, and quite obvious, meaning is that not everything is seen and sometimes you need to look for them. What made me decide to go with this one was one of my favorite books as a kid Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements. In short the book is about a kid who becomes invisible and the blind girl he meets. You guys should read it when you get a chance.