Original Character Introductions 1 of ?

Tea Man!
*Quirk: tea time, depending on the type of tea he consumes he gains various versions of strength. Ex: if he has green tea he can run faster than a cheetah and if he has black tea he can punch through Steel.

*He's about 5' 10", has strawberry blonde hair, hazel green eyes and is about 160ish pounds

*Hero outfit is basically a fancy waiters outfit with a tailcoat, Fedora and half mask. For some reason his shoes are always polished.

*Tea Man can only use his quirks ability for short periods of time, plus he can't stack his strengths. Because of this he's become very proficient at brewing teas in a short amount of time and drinking piping-hot liquids.

*Somehow always has a cup somewhere on his person.

*His jacket has over 100 different kinds of teas, and over 20 of each kind, in it.

*He gets almost depressed if someone spills his tea.

*And for the love of all that is holy DO. NOT. break his teacup. No one wants to wined up in the ER. Thanks.

*The Fedora wasn't originally a part of his hero attire but was given to him by a "certain someone" (cough Coffee Man cough) as a joke..it backfired. He wound up loving it.

*May or may not have a crush on Coffee Man.

*When he has rose tea (especially red rose) his personality does a 180. So instead of being calm, collected and shy, he's overconfident, disjointed and quick to excitement (take that as you will).

*The only thing that stays the same is the kindness he has towards his friends...although it's more touchy feely in 180 mode.

*His street clothes consists of a V neck t-shirt in a variety of colors, nice black/khaki/drak blue slacks, depending on the time of season a nice coat or trench coat, and his oh so famous polished shoes, dark brown and black.

*He enjoys horror novels but can't stand horror movies.

*Will only watch horror if a "certain someone" watchs with him. (nudge nudge, wonk wonk)

*Unlike a certain morning drink hero, Tea Man love's knowing people know his real name. Mizuno Haruo (meaning water field and spring man respectively. Last then first name)

*His blood type is B negative and shoe size is 9.5 in mens

*He's 1 and a half years younger than Coffee Man, so about 37-38 depending on the time of year.

*His hair is wavy and actually quite messy, he only gels it back if in costume or on a date.

*His mom and dad are traveling around the world at the moment with his little sister.

*Mom has a quirk that strengthens other people's abilities while making her physically weaker.

*Dad has a quirk that can completely change someone's personality for a short amount of time.

*Sis has a quirk that makes her mental capability strengthen depending on the type of plant she eats.

*Sis is paralyzed from the hips down because of a car accident that happened when she was 4, Haruo was 10.

*Haruo shaves every morning. (He's not a fan of having facial hair)

*Loves and misses his family, calls or Skypes them every night

*Looks more like his mom and little sis than his dad

*Don't tell him i told y'all this. He has a collection of seashells...a lot of seashells and has them all on display in a locked room in his apartment.

*Doesn't sleep on a futon or bed but on a hammock he got from a garage sale. Something about how he can't stay still when he sleeps?

*In 180 mode he's completely conscious of what he's doing and whines up regretting it later

*Also, and only if he drinks black rose tea, he becomes so detached from reality that he just walks until the effects wear off. No one can get his attention and he's actually walked into water while like this to just keep swimming for over 40 kilometers

*Has action figures of himself and Coffee man (think what you will)

*Only drinks coffee with Coffee Man

*Loves to sing older American songs

*Has a katana for the sake of having a katana

*Loves Stephen King's and Anne Rice's horror novels and wishes he could have been around when they were alive.

*Owns a tea shop/flower shop

This was a collaboration OC of mitty7chi, noping-out-of-art an anonymous and myself on Tumblr

This was a collaboration OC of mitty7chi, noping-out-of-art an anonymous and myself on Tumblr. Picture was drawn by noping-out-of-art. This OC lives in the same world as Boku no hero Academia.

This took 3 days all together to come up with.