Chapter 13 Fierd Up

The sun could barley be seen through the think grey clouds that formed in the Friday morning sky.  With the lack of sun the freshly fallen leaves where caught in the fall breeze.
Mikey had his yellow rain jacket on to keep warm and Brand wore a sweatshirt and a beanie. The two had just finished chaining up there bikes and where now walking into school.
As they walked past the gym they saw the interior being decorated for the dance. Andy who was helping noticed Brand and Mikey

"Be back in a few guys."she said as she dashed to them.

"Hey." Brand said kissing her.

"Hey guys." Andy sighed happily grabbing on to his muscular arm as they continued to walk down the hall.

"Have you seen the rest of the gang?" Mikey asked.

"Oh yeah there waiting in the cafeteria at our table." She answered.

The cafeteria was never filled as it was during the lunch hour. In the morning it just consisted of a handful of kids eating the schools breakfast meals. For the Goonies  it was perfect. They could go over there plan in peace.

"Ok guys so has anyone decided to  step up for the plan?" Mouth asked.

Mikey rose his hand "Yes I would."

"Sweet." Mouth said patting Mikey on the back.

"Lets go over it one more time." Data suggested.

"Ok so at eight thirty I'll raise my hand asking to be exuded because I have a stomach ace. Once I'm out of the classroom I'll slip data, who left his room a few minutes before, my yellow rain coat and shoes."

"Wait why are you giving Data your stuff again?" Asked Chunk.

"Well I have a feeling Jarren will excuse himself aswell to follow me, data will put on my shoes and coat and head to the bathroom pretending to be me."

"Ah so that way Jarren won't suspect you for pulling the alarm since you'll be," Chunk put up air quotes, "in the bathroom."

"Exactly and he can't snitch on me again to Mr. Dell, ya know I feel like those two are in cahoots." Mikey suspected.

"Mikey I can still do this if you want me too." Brand assured.

"I got this Brand, ok now back to the plan, when you guys evacuate to the field I'll sneak back to the classroom and grab the pages and whatever else he has. Then I'll meet you guys at the field."

"What about me?" Asked Data.

"Hopefully Jarren will evacuate with the rest of them and then you can meet us on the field.

"Ok." He saluted.

*Buriiiiinnnggg!*

"Ok it's go time guys." Mikey said placing his hand in the center of his friends.

They all just started.

"Um guys hands in."

"Oh." Chunk said slamming his hand in with Data following.

"Brand." Mikey urged.

"Um no." He said grabbing Andy and walking away with Stef behind.

"Ha, guys this is lame lets go." Mouth chuckled pulling them up.

* * *

Mikey sat down in his usual seat next to Ariel as the bell rang.
Mr. Dell began writing stuff in the board and talking about something that happened in the past. As for Mikey, he couldn't sit still. He tapped his foot and pencil and kept looking at the clock.