Chapter 1

Location-Deradhun
.
.
.
Manikkkkkk..manikkk...manik son wake up! Came a lady's voice who was trying with all her might to wake her son up, but the naughty soul still didn't budge and continued sleeping on his big double his sized bed,with a black silk cover-covering just his lower body and leaving his upper bare giving a clear view of his tattoo truely describing him "The Devil", though his star was yet to be given to the devil by the almighty.
After a lot of try "Sakshi Malhotra" a woman with elegance and beauty and a heart of gold finally succeeded in waking her only and dear Son up.

Meanwhile down in the hall a man was sitting near dining table with a reading glass on occupied in his newspaper while the servants were busy arranging the table for breakfast.

A man with pride and rich known businessman "Rajveer Malhotra" was busy reading his newspaper until his Lovely wife came up and snatched the paper and said
"Not again Raj!! i have been telling u not to bring your newspaper while we sit for breakfast,but you know what you aren't going to get your newspaper until you are done with your breakfast from now on".
What? Why are you looking at me like that? that's wht you get for not listening to me she said while giving her husband a smirk (aftr all she was a Malhotra herself).

Mr.Rajveer Malhotra sat there helpless.
He didn't had any other choice did He? So he did what he was told ,he started having his breakfast silently and soon was near to finishing it until they heard a sound of a foot step coming down the stairs which caught Rajveer's and Sakshi's attention so they both move their eyes from the table towards the stairs and found their only Son coming down with his all attention on his phone.

Looks that could kill,attitude that would bring people down to their knees,with a ego so big than his own size "Manik Malhotra" a famous name in Space Academy,Voice which everyone swoons over,the lead of his band "The Devils" with 4 friends as rich as him -
Cabir dhawan-the nastiest prankster and drummer.
nikhil kapoor -the devil and the side guitarist and a vocalist.
Dhruv Vedant- the ever so shy guy but a smart ass and a keyboard player.
Abhimanyu Murthy-the sensible one among the rest and a electric guitarist by his side could be the scariest nightmare you could ever think of.

They all belong to different families and held different thoughts but when they come toghther no one could even dare to question them or try to come between because "one for all and all for one" that was exactly what they believed in, and also they were of same age.
"The Devils" together that was what they were known as.

As Manik came down and seated by Raj and Sakshi he asked for his brakfast to his mother and immediately after a while he was being served with many different dishes of his liking after all he was "The Manik Malhotra" who was dear to his parents and for whom they would bring down the world's happiness if they have to.

Manik being only child of his parents got everything that one would ever want or need and being rich was icing on the cake,he hadn't ever got NO for an answer and had no plans of getting one in the near future aswell,he would get everything and anything that he likes or loves no matter what !!(or that's what he thought).

He hadn't ever fallen in love or for a matter of fact he didn't believed in it,he didn't believed in love and called it a waste,even after all those attempts by his friends and his parents they couldnt bring him to believe in the purest thing called LOVE and Manik being Manik made fun of it and even didn't spare his own friends and made fun of them, when came the topic.

He treated girls like they were nothing and called them nothing but just a bad distraction.He didn't ever thought how much it must have hurt those girls whom he had use and later would treat like nothing happened,he didn't ever cared what they thought,only thing he cared about was He,Himslf,his friends and Family.
He didn't ever know what it was to love and being loved,he didnt know what and how it was to get hurt/ being hurt by someone and honestly? he didn't even cared.

Soon he was done with his breakfast and bid bye to his parents, with a kiss on their cheeks respectively he head out of the Malhotra Mansion to his Audi8 and soon he was over the area of Malhotra Mansion and was heading for Space where he would meet his most beautiful Reality soon.

_______________________

Hello all,i hpe u guys r getting to like this ff..this is my frst try & also I m new to Wattpadd hope to get all ur love nd support..
If u like it do share it with ur friends & dnt forget to click on the star nd commnt below.
.
.
& Also, any stories similar to mine is ____________ coincidental..!

Love