Chapter 11

Cabir was shocked,confused,curious ,surprised
and Why wouldn't he be?he had all the reason to be so.
The Manik Malhotra he was seeing right at the moment was completely different from the Manik he knew.

Cabir didn't know what to do and what not to.
Should he be happy or should he fear, for the look he saw on Manik face was no ordinary nor it was something casual.

He felt at instant that the petite fragile girl who stood ahead of them smiling was going to write Manik Malhotra's fate whether he likes it or not.
His buddy's fate will be on the lil hands of that angel and he will ve no choice but to bow down to her or who knows he might ll lay down his life instead For her.

Coming back from his thoughts Cabir shook manik to bring him out of his god knows what land.

As Manik came back to his form he looked at Cabir first then at the girl coming towards them with that enchanting smile which seems to freeze the entire world of his.

Nandini who seems to be unaware of all these came towards them and hugged abhi Saying hey bhai!!

On the other hand Monster who,unfortunately for abhi and for others was still unaware of duo being siblings turned red instant.

Hands clenched in a tight fist ,
Heavy breathe he looked at them.

Cabir who was noticing maniks every movement stood surprised again.
Seeing him he knew something was odd but he didn't knw wht so in order to calm him down.

Maniik! You haven't met Nandini yet,come here saying so Cabir dragged manik a little towards the siblings.
Manik who was taken aback for sometime looked at Cabir for a sec and then towards the siblings who seemed to have stood close to each other to Maniks dislike.

"Manikk meet Nandinii,My little angel.
My sister!" Introduced Abhi.

Yeah whatever..!
Wait....What?????

Sister?????
Shut up Manik,Todha dheere..
Sun lenge Sab!

With that he stood there like a fool facing her ..
1 sec
2 sec
3 sec........
1min

Manik!!
Manikk!!
come on yaar she is his sister
S I S T E R..!
You know what that means? Sister-siblings.
He ..she...brother...sister.yeah??
Yeah!!
And With the realisation,a beautiful curve came on his lips out of nowhere.

Hello! said Nandini to Manik with a lil blush with his continuous staring.
To Everyone's surprise,Manik on the other hand without seemed to realise extended his right hand for shake.

Nandini taken a bit looked at Manik for a while and then forwarded her hand to return his greeting and the moment their hand touched,
time seem to have stopped for both of them.

_____________________

Nikhil,mujhe Tujhse baat Karni hai
Wishpered cabir to Nikhil while eyeing Manik who stood there in his own world

Haan,mujhe bhi tujhse baat Karni hai,
Chal side main aaa replied Nikhil in urgent.

Kiske baare main?? Cabir asked.

After you, Nikhil said in return.

"Manik k barein main!"

Mujhe Bhi tujhse usi k barein main baat Karna hai said Nikhil to Cabirs surprise and by the look on Nikhil's face Cabir knew he wasn't the only one with doubts and questions.

How did you-

Not letting Cabir complete
Kyun sirf tere pass Akhein hai kya??

Right!!
Tune kuch notice kiya
He is behaving odd since yesterday,
Aur aaj tho usne hadh hi Kardi.

Haan,he forwarded his hand for shake
That too to a girl!
Usse ho kya raha hain??
What's happening to him!!?

I thinnn..kk..kk..

Cabir dude cut your dramatic pause and say it alrdy.!
Cabir faced Nikhil and said with a straight face I think "She has to do something with it."

Which led to Nikhil Mirror the same expression as Cabir's.

________________________________

I know I know it took me longgggggggggg to update & I apologise for that
But what to do life's hectic u see😝
& I know this update is not on to ur expection but also bare it pls until next time as I cld only come up with this..

P.S. feel free to comment,suggest regarding the story,i ll make sure to update taking in your reviews..

Thank you