Chapter 8

Spark flew!
The wind blew!
Time came to halt
And everything seemed bright and beautiful suddenly.

Those eye..,those round doe eyes.
Those round doe beautiful eyes.
Those round doe beautiful mesmerising eyes.
Those round doe beautiful mesmerising eyes where I would gladly........

Again??

Damn Me!

To earth Manik!

What is wrong with you dude?!
Don't forget what you have promised yourself and who exactly you are.?

Manik.. Manik Malhotra!!!
Remember??????

Yes.. yes...!!
Manik..Manik Malhotra
I m Manik Malhotra,
I remember,he murmured to himself.

The "oh so Ego" inside of him spoke aloud and he turned stiff and his  expression turned to Cold the next.

_____________________________
Arey Manik !

What are you doing there??
come I ll introduce to you to MY long lost...... Abhi start speaking
Which brought him out of his thoughts but the very next moment the word "MY " blocked his mind and automatically made his hand to fist hard. And Manik didn't heard what abhi said next.

He was suddenly filled with so much rage
That he took a step back with fisted hands and heavy breathe,Looking at Abhi then at Nandini he stormed out of the canteen the next moment leaving his friends baffled and Nandini and Navya confused.

_____________________________

Nandini

Aiyappa!!

Who was he?

Why did he looked so familiar when I haven't even seen him ever in my life??

Why was he looking at me like that?

Why did he looked so angry??

Aur aise achanak se chala kyun gaya jab Bhai use mujhse introduce karwa rahe the??

Rude..!

Manik......
yes that's what Bhai called him..

Ajeeb dost hai Bhai ke
The rest are so nice and he.... so rude..!!
Who walks out in between the conversation that too without saying anything..?

He screamed trouble and danger to me!!!

I think I would have to stay away from him as much .

Nandini's thought came to halt when abhi called her and apologise ed for his friend's behaviour.

Nandini being SHE politely smiled and side hugged her bhai who hugged her back while the rest smiled..

As they had one more classes to attend so the devils and Nandini- Navya bid bye to eachother and left for their respective classes and as about Manik?
Well he had gone somewhere to regain himself again. While his friends decided to leave him alone for now as they too sensed something odd and he would definitely wouldn't want more disturbance, he needed space and so they knew.

________________________________

Though they ended the topic there but the devils mind were still occupied with what happened back at the canteen..