Chapter 19

*NANDINI*

Laying underneath the not so stranger,lots of feelings overwhelmed her.She was shocked and speechless she didn't know what to do she couldn't move, it was as if she was frozen; not a very good time to froze though, she frowned.
A lot was running through her head she was probably going crazy with all of the questions she was itching to ask but she was lost for words.
Her feelings were totally justified considering the arrogant king had decided to grace her and her room with his presence and as hard as it was to admit for her,after his not so pleasant behaviour towards her 'he was quite a pretty view' but what she didn't understand was the fact that out of all the places "Why and what was he doing here?."

And in amidst her thought she realised that he was still above her and was staring at her as intently as before.
She could feel the warmth spreading onto her cheeks and she shyly tore her gaze away from his but she didn't missed the slight twitch on the corner of his lips, it was as if he was trying to hold his smile.
Okay,so the monster was capable of other emotions as well that's new, she thought.

It was a moment after she realised of their position Nandini tried to get him off her by slightly giving a push to his chest but the hulk above her was in no mood of moving any further away, he on the contrary adjusted his view by slightly lifting himself up and putting his whole weight on his right elbow and the left hand slightly moving up towards her cheeks, caressing it gently he let out a deep breath and out of nowhere planted a sweet peck on top of her nose.

She was caught off guard by his action but regardless it felt good oblivious of the reason.She didn't know what to think of it, maybe it was a dream and she was going to wake up anytime now but that never happened and she realised that it wasn't a dream,in fact the monster hovering over her was as real as the red hue she felt spreading over her cheeks and the slight tingle she felt right on the top of her nose where his lips were a moment ago.
She couldn't help but feel the shiver that shot right through her spine whenever he touched her but then all of the stories she heard about him and the video and to top it all her encounter with him on the terrace came clouding her thoughts.
It was like a sudden blow that threw her back to the reality.She pushed him as hardly as she can and stood abruptly a few feet away from her bed taking him off guard just for him to fall back on her bed.
"Umm, wh-what are you doing here?" She asked him with her back faced towards him fidgeting with her fingers,suddenly becoming edgy and defensive.
He is a bad news she kept chanting in her head.
She felt his stare on her back,she waited for him to speak but on getting no response she turned around with flushed cheeks only to find him on his feet now with his hands stuffed inside his pockets,his face thoughtful.

Now that she had wondered her eyes everywhere except for his own she realised he was dressed in black,from his head to his toe,hair messy making him live up to his image a obsolute 'bad boy'.

She watched him with furrowed brows "is he even listening to me" she mumbled to herself getting annoyed.

She shivered again but this time because of the cold wind that was peeking through her balcony.It was a cold night,she tried to block the wind by trying to hide her self in her own embrace rubbing her arms gently in the process but to no avail.
The cold wind gently blowing through her long and dark locks.Her long waves caressing her cheeks and her eyes giving her a dreamy look.

She was so occupied with herself that she forgot about the intruder for a moment but as quick came the realisation.Lifting her head up she glance towards Manik only to froze on her spot seeing him brooding over something with dark eyes.