Cake 🍰

|Dreaming|

You open your eyes and saw your in a crimson coloured room.
"Seems like the living room...*sigh* what is it this time?". You said as you start to walk around .

That's until you smell something good coming in the kitchen.
"I smell something good". You said as you follow the delicious smell. It came from the kitchen as you enter the kitchen you saw the same maid named Miller .

She puts a plate of blueberry cheesecake on the table . She begins to slice it .
"Can she see me?". You mumbled , I guess not ...since she already walk pass you .
She begins to clean the utensils she used to make the cheesecake. You start to drool as you stare at the cake but you look away from it to refrain yourself from eating it .

"Miss Miller!".

You heard a familiar voice as you turn around you saw little Kyle running in the kitchen crying .
He clutches on Miss Miller's dress and cries .
"What's wrong sir Kyle?". Miss Miller asked as she hugs Kyle and wipes away the tears.

"I..*sob* I lost my Cherry!". Kyle continued crying .
"Cherry? You mean your stuff teddy bear?".
Kyle nod his head . Miss Miller left for a while and later return with Kyle's teddy bear .
"Cherry!". Kyle said as he run towards his teddy bear and hugged it .
"I found her laying on the hallway floor ". Miss Miller said with a smile .

"Thank you so much! ". Kyle hug her , grinning at her . Miss Miller push him lightly and smile .
"I made you some Blueberry cheesecake". She said with a smile .
"Yum!". Kyle quickly sat on the chair , Miss miller serve him a piece of blueberry cheesecake .

"I hope you like it ". Miss Miller said with a smile .
"I'll surely love it miss Miller! Your cakes are the best after all! ". Kyle said as he eats the cake .
"Awww you're so sweet~ that's why I like you ". Miss miller said .

You saw Kyle blush a bit .
"You are sweet too miss Miller ...a-and..I-I like you too". Kyle said with a smile .
Miss Miller only smile at him . Till Kyle felt something strange .

He suddenly felt dizzy he puts a hand on his head as he looks at Miss Miller .
"Miss Miller ..my head..hurts!". He said .
Miss Miller chuckles and smirk.

"Oh how I hate you".

Kyle's eyes widen as he heard the word "Hate" he looks at her with a confuse look.
"H-hate me?..b-but you told me you like me?". Kyle said as he starts to cry.

"Like you!? Hahaha stupid brat! Why would I like a kid like you? A stubborn sh*tty kid "

"Like you!? Hahaha stupid brat! Why would I like a kid like you? A stubborn sh*tty kid ". Miss Miller said crossing her arms and glares at him.

Suddenly Kyle's body stop moving , he's paralyzed..he suddenly falls down , he tries to move his body but the only thing he can move are his eyes .
Miss Miller begins to circle him while talking .
"I'm so tired of you .. telling me you like me..well I don't ..listen you're a kid..and I don't want a boy I want a man". Miss Miller said .