A Talk with Luciel

|After Class |

You put your books in your locker. Chase help you carry your books .
"Master can we stop by a convenient store to buy some yogurt ?". Chase said .
"Oh..sorry Chase ...I have to meet up with someone ". You said .
"Meet up with someone?...who master?". Chase asked .

"Umm...Luciel ". You said with a small smile , you know that Chase doesn't get along with Luciel..you hope he won't try to stop you.
"....okay master..But..but call me if you're in trouble or you need some help". Chase said with a frown.

"Of course Chase ". You said as you pat him on the head .

Chase left to go home , you went to the principal's office to go meet up with Luciel .
You knock on the door , it was answered by one of the people working in the office .
"What's your business here?". He asked coldly looking at you from head to toe .

"I'm here to talk to Luciel Ford ". You said to him trying to answer him nicely .
"Huh? Oh the principal's son...what's your business with him?". He asked again.
"I want to talk with him as I said earlier". You said starting to get impatient .

"What are you guys going to talk ab-

"CAN YOU JUST LET ME TALK TO HIM!". You yelled .
"...whatever ". He said as he walk away. You walk in the office .
You were about to open the door of the principal's office till something caught your ears .

"About that girl". A familiar voice said , you're sure you heard that voice before .
"Who? (Y/n)?". That's Luciel's voice .

"Why did she enroll here?..this place is not for humans you know ".

"Hahaha you're just jealous that we have humans enrolling in my school but yours ..none haha". Luciel said with pride .

"Jealous ..don't make me laugh Luciel , soon my school will defeat yours ".

"Heh..let's ask (y/n) if that will ever happen". Luciel look at the door where you're behind it .
It open suddenly revealing you standing there.

Well...this is awkward . Luciel was talking with someone ..it's the guy before..his name is Jay right? From the school named Crimsonblood university.

his name is Jay right? From the school named Crimsonblood university

Jay smirk at you , he stands up and look at Luciel.
"I'm leaving , I still need lots of things to do". Jay said and left . Before he left he gives a quick look at you and left.

"Bye Crow ". Luciel said with a smirk. Luciel looks at you .
"What brings you here~?". He asked . He let's you sit down opposite from him.
"Talk..right ?". You replied . He chuckles and nod his head .

"Before that...how about we eat first , I'm kinda hungry from all that talking with Jay ". Luciel said .
"..okay".

|at Jolliebee |

Luciel came back carrying a tray. He sits down and gives you some spaghetti that you didn't even told him to buy you one .
"Um..this is yours ". You said pushing the plate of spaghetti gently .