Chapter 3

I woke up as my alarm was going off, I barely got sleep last night 2 hours max. All I could think about was how Gelo kissed me, I'm sure he regrets it and I do too but my feelings of wanting to be with him is getting stronger. I check my phone and see I don't have a message from Gelo, I guess he feels embarrassed and doesn't want to take me to school. I got up stretching. I guess I'm walking to school today I thought to myself starting the shower.

As I was blow drying my hair I got a text from Lucas.

Daddy Lucas 😂😛: Good morning beautiful.

Me: Good Morning Lucas 💙

I sit down and continued getting ready for school, I decided on putting my hair into two little buns and put a little eye makeup on.

I don't really like wearing makeup I'm more of a natural female.

^Her hair

I walked downstairs and saw my mom reading the newspaper.

"Hey mom" I said kissing her on the cheek.
"Hey Sweetie, Is Gelo coming to get you?" She asked looking up from the newspaper.
"Nah, I'm just going to walk." I said grabbing an apple.
"I don't want you walking to school, take the extra car and keep it, its well deserved." She said.
"Mom are you being serious right now." I said excited jumping around.
"Very Serious, Now go before your late." She said pushing me towards the Garage door.

I open the door to see My car, it feels good to say its mine. Its a baby blue Lamborghini.

I opened the door getting in admiring the interior design, I plug my phone into the Aux cord and press shuffle, Come and See me by PARTYNEXTDOOR started playing

My house is only a 4 minute drive to the school so by the time the song ended I was already at school.

I pull into the parking lot seeing a lot of people staring at my car, I parked to see Aaliyah and Lauryn running up to me as I got out.

"Damn Asia when you get this?" Aaliyah said looking surprised.

"My mom gave it to me, she never drove it anyways so its all mine." I said excited.