Chapter 4 *Part 1*

Gelo's POV

I woke up to Asia laying in my arms looking so beautiful sleeping.

It shocks me how deep my feelings are for her. I never thought I could feel this way about any female, I don't even feel this way about Izzy.

Speaking of her I don't know how I'm going to break up with her she's just so sweet and Innocent, I don't want to hurt her feelings but I want to be with Asia for the rest of my life.

As I was reaching over to grab my phone to text Izzy Asia started to stir around in her sleep waking up.

"Why are you up so early." I hear her mumble digging her face into my chest.

"Its 6:30 in the morning, plus I need to go home and get some clothes for school." I said chuckling.

"Nooo stay, You still have clothes over here from staying the night before." She said whining.

"Ight I'll stay but I still got to handle this thing with Izzy." I said looking down at her kissing her forehead.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about her." She said rolling her eyes.

"Give me a kiss baby." I said while laughing at her hatred towards Izzy.

"Uh no 1. You did not brush your teeth yet and 2. You still got a girlfriend big Fella." She said patting my chest getting up going into her bathroom.

              Persuasia's POV

I really want to kiss Gelo and be with him but he's still with Isabella. I just can't shake the thought of me being somewhat a homewrecker.

I started getting ready for school leaving my hair in its natural curly state since Gelo likes it like that.

I walk out the bathroom and saw Gelo staring at me sitting on my bed already dressed, he must have gotten ready in the guest bathroom.

"What are you staring?" I said sitting down at my Vanity apply lip gloss.

"I'm staring at you beautiful." He said walking towards me resting his chin on top of my head.

"By the way you look sexy today." He said kissing my neck walking back to my bed.

The affect this boy has on me is beyond wild I thought to myself slightly laughing.

"You ready to go now?" Gelo asked seeing me grab my purse.

"Yeah let's go." I said walking out my bedroom door.

"Are you driving to school today or do you want to ride with me?" Gelo Asked turning around looking at me.

"I guess I'll ride with you." I said walking out the door locking it behind me.

The car ride to school was comfortably quiet, I then started to panic because I completely forgot Lucas doesn't know that I know he's gay and I really do not want to deal with him at all.

Today is going to be a long day!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm a sports fan but I decided on just focusing on their love life cause I can't really describe the sport events. DRAMA will be in part 2 and other people's POV!