Chapter 5

Persuasia's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache from all the crying, It felt good to actually cry out all my emotions instead of letting them build up.

When I cry I'll cry about every horrible thing happening to me from past and present, the most I cry about is when my dad and little brother died in that car accident June,10,2011.

I know my dad would be proud of the beautiful woman I bloomed into.

I finally get up dragging myself to my bathroom looking in the mirror at my puffy red eyes.

"I don't know how I'm going to hide this." I mumble to myself shaking my head.

As I finishes getting dressed I hear my doorbell ring, I don't know who it could be but quite frankly I'd appreciate it if they'd get off my porch.

I walk towards the front door looking through the peephole not seeing anyone there.

I turn to walk away from the door only to hear the doorbell ring again. I started to get mad because all I want to do was just go to school.

I stomp towards the door swinging it open only to see the person I hated the most right now. Gelo.

"Why are you here?" I asked with my arms folded across my chest.

"I came to talk to you, and your riding with me so hurry up." He said stepping into my house uninvited.

"Who says I'm going with you." I said furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Either you walk out that door with me or I'm forcing your ass into that car and I'm not playing games with you today." He said walking towards me.

When I tell you that man looked so sexy I mean it, I love a man that will put me in my place.

Shivers run through my body as I lock eyes with him. I need to hurry up and go finish getting dressed before I jump all over him right now.

I hurry up and run upstairs changing into a basic outfit because I'm not in the mood to look cute today.

I forgot about the bruising around my neck til I finally looked into the mirror, its getting better since yesterday but I'm still covering it with makeup.

As I finished getting dressed I walk down the stairs to see Gelo waiting for sitting on my couch.

I wonder where my mom is, as I thought that I saw a note on the fridge from her telling me she was going to be out of town for a few weeks.

"Come on Gelo." I said walking towards the door outside to his car.

"I'm using your aux cord too." I said smirking knowing I was gonna be petty with my music choice.

He handed me the aux cord when he got into the car and I started playing U+Me by Mary J. Blige singing half of the 1st verse staring at him.

Must've been crazy to think that you loved me
I saw all the signs but I just couldn't say nothing
I did the time across the line for you
'Cause I can't see myself with nobody else but you
Tell me what you're thinking 'cause this is what you wanted
Should've been the one to hold me when I got lonely

"Turn that shit off." He said getting mad glaring at me.

"You know you should really keep your eyes on the road and No I will not turn it off I like this song." I said smirking at him knowing he was getting even more mad.

All of a suddenly he pulls the car over onto the side of the rode.

"You just like testing my patience don't you?" He asked clenching his jaw.

"Its only right since you didn't leave the bitch like you said you would." I said glaring over at him.

"If it makes you feel better I broke up with her this morning." He said looking over at me.

"Should've done it yesterday instead dry humping her in the hallway." I said with a smug on my face.

"Keep testing me little girl." He said putting his finger in my face.

"Nigga you not gone do shit." I said looking over at him.

He started inching closer to me causing me to feel his warm breath against my face, leaning down looking into my face.

"Oh really?" He asked looking deep into my eyes.

Right when I start leaning towards him to kiss him his phone goes off with a text.

He leans back to read it and started to look agitated.

"We might be late to school I have to go back to house to get Melo since his car won't start." He said shaking his head.

"Fine by me." I said winking at him leaning back into my seat.

                Aaliyah's POV
Me and Eli's relationship hasn't been going well, we both just don't trust each other.
I feel like he's with other females, I would look through his phone to see text messages from multiple females asking him to come over and that they miss him.

I decided to retaliate by sleeping with someone close to him. Lonzo ball. I feel horrible about the situation because I'm actually starting to catch feelings for Lonzo and all my feelings for Eli are fading away. Me and Lonzo won't work out as much as I want it to because he has a girlfriend and I still have a boyfriend. We're both terrible people for cheating but we can't help it we have this connection that draws us to one another every time we try to stop having sex with each other.

"Lonzo wake up I need you to drop me off at school today." I said shaking him trying to get him up.

"What time is it?" He asked rolling over looking at me.

"It's 7 o'clock now hurry up before I'm late." I said grabbing his keys tossing them at his chest.

"Chill out you gone be late regardless you know I always drop you off a couple blocks from the school." He said raising his eyebrows at me.

Oh yeah I did forget he told me quote on quote "If he drops me off in front of the school people would recognize him and would jeopardize him relationship if they saw me in his car."

The struggles of being in a love affair with him I thought to myself sighing.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll probably update another chapter later on today because I love how this story is going and have big plans for it. Sorry for any mistakes!!