Execrate

"You're stepping on my underwear asshole"

Jake looked down and laughed at the purple thong peeking out from under his shoe.

"I believe this is what you are looking for."

Jake smirked as he bent down to pick up the underwear that belonged to me.

"Give that to me." I scoffed, snatching it from him suddenly not wanting to be naked in front of him anymore now that we've both come down from our orgasms.

Jake grabbed his shirt from the floor as I️ slid my underwear up my legs inwardly cringing because it had been under his shoe and touching the floor. I grabbed my phone and went to the camera to get a look at my hair.

"Shit" I muttered as I saw how bad it looked, my normal tight curls were tangled and now loose. Having rough hair pulling sex has its price that's for sure. I grabbed a scrunchie from my bag in the small pocket, that I kept for emergencies, and bent down and gathered my blonde hair to form a bun on top of my head.

"Okay you go first I'm putting my shoes on then I'll be out." I said to Jake. Wanting him to leave this janitors closet before me so we weren't making an exit at the same exact time. He was so entranced in whatever was on his phone that he didn't even acknowledge the words I'd just said. I rolled my eyes and I finished tying my white converse now standing back up.

"Finally"

Jake said in an excited tone, he was always in such a better mood after sex it bugged me. Mainly because I wasn't, sure I felt less stressed but not rainbows shooting out of my ass like Jake was.  'Boys' I thought wanting to roll my eyes but holding myself back.

"Okay, now I'm going first I'm just going to make sure no ones out then I'll go and you follow after."

"Whatever." Jake said not sounding like he actually cared about what I was saying.
I opened the door to the closet and stuck my head out and looked to my right and as I went to look to my left I felt jakes head on top of mine looking out with me.

"Are you fucking serious right now?"

Jake laughed and said "what" like he hadn't done anything wrong. "You smell like sweat." I️ ignored him as usual. After I saw no one was in the hallway, I threw the door opened and walked out.

"What if my dad or any other teacher would have been walking by and saw you?"

"Well they didn't, all that matters."
My dad happens to be a teacher at my high school so I think I would just about drop dead if my dad caught me in a janitors closet with a boy.

I tried to be as quiet and walk as fast as possible back to the eating area where are friends were, trying desperately to avoid any conversation with Jake. Anytime I try to converse with him I always just ended up annoyed.

"So are you going to that thing that Simon's throwing this weekend? Don't know if it's considered a party since he only wants like 30 or so people there." Jake asked me.

"Probably not." I muttered ready to just get back to my friends because that visit to the janitors closet took longer than expected and now I have about 20 minutes left of lunch hour before our next class starts. Not to mention I told my friends I'd be right back since I had said I had to go to my teacher with a question about an assignment.

Jake ran in front of me and opened the door to the cafeteria for me and spoke.

"After you kippy" I turned around and gave him the best glare I could come up with. He knows I hate being called that, which is exactly why he does it.