Chapter 3

My alarm for school going off sounded like my phone was inside my brain ringing. I wanted to scream while reaching for my phone to shut it off.

Jacey moved next to me probably waking up from the alarm which has never sounded louder. I almost forgot she was here. After last night Jacey and I drank two bottles of wine and called it quits in my bed. I was in no condition for school, maybe I'll just miss my first two classes and sleep a little longer and just go in for the day later.

Jacey sat up besides me and groggily said "didn't we go to sleep like an hour ago?"

"Feels like it."

"What time is it?"

"6:30 way too fucking early."

"I really have to go to school today, I have a test in Victor's today. God why did you make me get drunk last night?"

"That wasn't my best call, I'm going to go back to sleep for a little want to join me?"

"I can't I have Victor's class second period I have to take that test, but I feel like I'm on the brink of death so maybe I'll go and skip the rest of the day after that." She said while getting up and stretching.

"That fucking sucks I'm going back to sleep for a little bit at least."

"I'm heading home I have to go change, and make myself at least a little presentable."

"Alright bye Jace, not sure if we'll cross paths again today if I'm going in late and you're leaving early. Don't tank Victor's test."

Jacey left a few minutes after and I sent a text to my group chat with the girls saying I was coming to school late so they shouldn't bother waiting for me before school. Our parking spots were all next to each other, since we all went to go get them together we were number 82,83,84 and 85. So every morning before school when we all got there we'd get into someones car and talk for a little bit before we went to class in the morning. This mornings car meeting might just consist of Sadie and Avery since Jacey looked like death I don't predict she's making it to school with time to spare before first period starts.

After laying in bed for 30 more minutes I just couldn't fall back asleep which made no sense considering I got only three hours of sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. Whoever said wine drunk doesn't give you hangovers was a fucking liar. My head is pounding, I reached into the cabinet and got an aspirin and swallowed it dry, hoping it would take effect in five minutes or less because if not I might die.

I went back into my bedroom and was scrolling on my socials when Bryan popped up again.

God why did he affect me so much. We never even dated so why am I still so sad over this months later. I think the reason I was so attached to Bryan was because he was the first guy to ever be interested in me for anything more then sex, or so I thought.

I'm no saint, I lost my virginity long ago at age 16, so it's not like Bryan was my first. I've been with quite a few guys, maybe around seven or so. But all those guys I was with were only for sex it was never anything more. So when Bryan was showed me attention it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Someone was actually interested in me for me and not to get into my pants. I think that's what made me like him so much.

My eyes started watering, god not again I thought I did all my crying last night. I let a few tears slip out before I stopped myself. I wasn't going to cry over this loser twice in 24 hours. I wiped my face and rolled over to look at the time. If I wanted to go to school in time for third period I had to start getting up and getting ready soon.