Chapter 5

The weekend was finally here. And I couldn't be happier. Friday's were always my favorite day of the week knowing it was the last weekday, I️ was always much happier on a Friday. Nothing, absolutely nothing makes me happier than knowing I can sleep in the next day and not do anything. Just the thought makes me smile.

I got out of my car and headed up to my front door. My friends planned to go to some thing a boy on our grade was throwing. They said it wasn't a party because not that many people would be there. Either way I agreed to go because I didn't want to be stuck in my house. Sadie, Avery, and Jacey were supposed to come over in 30 minutes or so with all their stuff so they can get ready at my house and we can all leave together.

I went up to my room and tidied it up a bit before the girls got here, although I didn't really see the point knowing that when they came here they would completely trash it with all their stuff.

I sat down on my bed just scrolling on my phone waiting for time to pass until one of the girls got here. About ten minutes later I heard my front door open and I knew it was one of the girls. My parents went out to eat tonight but they were meeting some friends a little earlier before dinner, they offered me to join but I declined seeing as I already agreed to go out with the girls tonight.

Avery threw my bedroom door open holding about 3 shirts, 4 pairs of shorts and a big bag that I can only assume it filled with makeup and stuff to do her hair.  She threw the outfits and bag onto my bed and turned to me.

"God I almost died coming up those stairs, now I know how you stay so skinny I'd die if I had to do that everyday."

"Calm down drama queen." I said laughing at how exaggerated she was being.

"So what are you wearing tonight?"

"No idea." I said.

"Okay well I'm not waiting for the other girls to get ready I'm starting now. Let's pregame and start our makeup."

I went down to my kitchen and grabbed the bottle of vodka out of the fridge, and grabbed a few cans of sprite, two glasses and a shot glass.

I headed back upstairs to see Avery riffling through her things taking some out.

I set all the drinks and cups on the table. I took the vodka and poured it into the shot glass until it was full and then poured it into my cup. I poured one more shot and poured it into the same cup and filled the rest up with sprite. I handed it to Avery and then made myself the same.

"Let's pray I dont end up on a stretcher tonight, you know how vodka is with me." I said raising my eyebrows at Avery as I took a sip.

It's true. Liquor just doesn't sit well with me. I can down as many beers as I want and be fine, even wine too but the second I add liquor to the mix I'm spending the night on the toilet. Especially when I mix the two. I can handle some but usually I just don't even bother with it and just stick to beer avoiding it at all costs.

"Girl I'm scared for you." Avery said shaking her head at me.

"Well one of the other two will be our DD tonight seeing as we're already starting without them. You snooze you lose." I said turning to Avery.

We started spreading out all our makeup and getting down to business. A few minutes later Sadie arrived and then Jacey.

An hour later we were all just about finished with our makeup. I loved wearing makeup, I didn't do it that often though. I wish I did seeing as how I look so much better with it on. But during the week I have absolutely no energy to put makeup on before school so I usually only wear it on the weekends.