Chapter 2

It's safe to say after my next to classes I was about to crash. I dont know why I'm so tired maybe I didnt get enough sleep last night but either way I'm in no mood to sit through my seventh period which was math. Math already is so dreadful, even worse when I can barely keep my eyes open.

I decided to just ditch seventh and worry about my choice later. As the bell rang ending sixth period I headed the opposite way of my next class and to the student parking lot. I'm definitely going home and taking a fat nap.

As I left the doors to my school and walked into the parking lot I heard footsteps. I️ looked over my shoulder to see the one and only Jake. I smirked and looked forward.

"I know im good Jake but twice in one day? Pace yourself." I looked back and could tell by his face that he was surprised and didn't even notice he was trailing behind me by the way he looked up from his phone.

He jogged a few feet so he was even with me walking side by side.

"Why are you ditching seventh miss kippy?"

I choose to ignore him calling me that heinous name because I know me getting annoyed would only bring him the satisfaction he wanted.

"Fucking tired."

"Guess I did tire you out earlier didn't I️?"

"Don't flatter yourself, I didn't sleep much last night."

"Too busy wishing I was next to you in bed."

He leaned into my and whispered the last part into my ear.

I shoved him away. "Get a grip, also how are you horny right now you had sex like two hours ago."

"Please." He scoffed.

"Well anyways my car is right here so if you excuse me I'm going home to pass out."

"Looks like my car is also right here, how convenient."

Our designated parking spots were only about four away from each other, unfortunately.

"Goodby Jake." I️ tried to say in the most unenthusiastic tone I could muster up.

He just gave me a wave and got into his car as I got into mine.

I only live about five minutes away from the school and without the traffic of everyone leaving at once I can actually make it home in five minutes. Another reason my guilty pleasure is often skipping my last class. I despise waiting 30 minutes to even get out of the school parking lot along with 200 other students.

I got home and headed up to my room, for some reason a mid day nap always gets me so excited. Although I can only sleep for about an hour unless I want to mess up my whole sleep schedule for the rest of the night.

I️ threw my bag onto my dresser and went into my drawers to get out a change of clothes to sleep in. After I got out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt I slipped under my covers and grabbed my phone off my nightstand. My friends were going crazy in the group chat over something but I didnt have the energy to read through it at the moment. I had about an hour until my dad came home from school so I planned to snooze until then.

An hour later my alarm went off indicating my hour of sleep was up. I wanted with everything in me to keep snoozing but I know that would result in me getting no sleep later that night so I got up groaning while swinging my legs over my bed. I did after all have homework to do and me skipping my math class today would eventually come back to bite me in the ass so I figured I️ would review whatever chapter we were doing that week.

After an exhausting hour of homework I decided I'd had enough and I'd go see what the rest of my family was doing and when we'd be eating, I was starving considering I️ basically skipped lunch.